unRAID OS version 6.5.1 Stable Release Available

18 hours ago, trurl said:

Unless you help find out what needs to be changed to make it work for you I wouldn't count on it. And some plugin authors aren't supporting 6.3.5 anymore.

*edit*

I say this having just now tested using plex from outside of my LAN and it is working fine for me. I haven't used 6.3.5 for a long time.

I'm thinking of possibly upgrading to 6.5.1, and uninstalling Plex and re-installing it under 6.5.1. May be that would work?

Just now, GFOviedo said:

I'm thinking of possibly upgrading to 6.5.1, and uninstalling Plex and re-installing it under 6.5.1. May be that would work?

Unlikely to make much difference if it's in a Docker container to be honest.

You from Oviedo by any chance?  Beautiful city,  absolutely love Northern Spain.

4 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I will have to do a completely fresh install now as it won't boot at all.

Put it in your PC and let it checkdisk, then run makebootable on it. If the flash is readable then makebootable along with copying the bz* files from the download should be all that's needed to get you going without reformatting. Also, 6.5.2 stable is just released.

On 5/15/2018 at 12:54 AM, CHBMB said:

Unlikely to make much difference if it's in a Docker container to be honest.

You from Oviedo by any chance?  Beautiful city,  absolutely love Northern Spain.

My last name is Oviedo, but my great-grandparents were from Spain. I was born in Central America. I've been told that Oviedo is a nice place. May be one day I will visit. 

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

What do I need to copy over?

Other than the pro key  :)

Depends on what you want to keep. Your disk assignments are in config, your docker templates are in config, anything else you have ever configured in the unRAID webUI is in the config folder on flash.