GUI 504 Gateway Timeout

My machine has been running beautifully with a fast/responsive GUI.  This morning I have suddenly lost the ability to connect - 504 Gateway Timeout.  My containers load without issue. Can someone provide a solution. If it requires terminal access, please go easy on me.

From the terminal, log in then enter

diagnostics

If you still have SMB access to the server, then upload the resulting file from the flash drive here.

If you don't have access to your shares, then

powerdown

then pull the stick after its shutdown, toss it into a computer and upload the file here.

I think this may be what's possibly messing it up

Apr 30 01:58:33 Tower root: #007#007****************************************************************************
Apr 30 01:58:33 Tower root: Caution: Found protective or hybrid MBR and corrupt GPT. Using GPT, but disk
Apr 30 01:58:33 Tower root: verification and recovery are STRONGLY recommended.
Apr 30 01:58:33 Tower root: ****************************************************************************

On the cache pool.  @johnnie.black should be the one to advise you from here on it..

Just now, thefly said:

Thanks for this.  Upgraded to 6.5.1 hoping the problem will resolve itself.  So far so good.

I still think it would be wise to post a new set of diags for him to see after the upgrade.  I'm not the BTRFS guy around here (he is), but the warning did look rather ominous to me and not some I believe you should sweep under the rug.