How do I get the docker command line arguments used?

21 minutes ago, trurl said:

Could you give us a specific example of a docker you think has command line arguments? Or are you just asking about the docker run command?

Yes, the docker run command. Just in general. I see it when I start a docker container but it is usually very quick. I am specifically thinking of finding it in the webui instead of using `ps aux` in the terminal. It just now occurred to me I can check the running processes in the webui (which runs ps aux as far as I know) but it doesn't seem to show it, or I can't find one.

1 hour ago, trurl said:

When I install or update a container, I get a popup window that shows the docker run command and the popup stays on the screen until I dismiss it. Are you saying it doesn't work that way for you?

I do get that but I didn't recall it staying until I dismissed it. I thought it just went away after a while. I haven't installed a new docker in a while and they update automatically so I rarely see it anymore. Any other way? Re-installing or force updating isn't the most convenient.

48 minutes ago, bobbintb said:

I do get that but I didn't recall it staying until I dismissed it. I thought it just went away after a while. I haven't installed a new docker in a while and they update automatically so I rarely see it anymore. Any other way? Re-installing or force updating isn't the most convenient.

See this post by Squid:

Just make any change in the docker edit screen and then change it back (so, in effect no change to the docker).  When you click Apply the docker run command will appear on screen until you dismiss it.  That's the "preferred" way to see the run command; does not appear to be anything more convenient.

Edited by Hoopster
  • 1 year later...

Name:

Overview:

Pyload is a Free and Open Source download manager written in Python and designed to be extremely lightweight, easily extensible and fully manageable via web.

Repository:

Network Type:           Bridge          Host          None                    Custom : br0                    

Console shell command:             Shell            Bash            

Privileged:OFF

Downloads: EDITREMOVE

Downloads Location (/downloads)

Webui: EDITREMOVE

Webui Port - Default 8000

Hide more settings ...

Appdata: EDITREMOVE

Appdata

PUID: EDITREMOVE

PUID

PGID: EDITREMOVE

PGID

Show docker allocations ...

Add another Path, Port, Variable, Label or Device

4 hours ago, Goolicious said:

Name:

Overview:

Pyload is a Free and Open Source download manager written in Python and designed to be extremely lightweight, easily extensible and fully manageable via web.

Repository:

Network Type:           Bridge          Host          None                    Custom : br0                    

Console shell command:             Shell            Bash            

Privileged:OFF

Downloads: EDITREMOVE

Downloads Location (/downloads)

Hide more settings ...

Appdata: EDITREMOVE

Appdata

PUID: EDITREMOVE