Can't Shutdown

I posted with a "GUI 504 Gateway Timeout nginx" issue yesterday but did not receive any response. My GUI is disappearing. I have just tried a clean shutdown through the command line with no luck. I tried a soft reset on the server and once again failed with a clean shutdown. I took a screenshot of a monitor attached to the server (attached).

I am posting what I believe are my last diagnostics from the log on my flash drive.

This appears to be a recurring issue. I had to do an unclean shutdown (after reboot and full parity check with no errors) once already. After the restart I did increase the time allowed for a graceful shutdown believing the issue was my docker containers (Sab, Krusader, pihole, sonarr, and radarr). I will await a response before completing another unclean shutdown and subsequent parity check. Thanks.

IMG_4644.jpg

tower-diagnostics-20180501-1150.zip

You are running unRAID 6.5.0. The errors in your syslog

Apr 30 11:00:16 Tower nginx: 2018/04/30 11:00:16 [error] 4598#4598: *229868 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.36, server: , request: "POST /plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock", host: "192.168.1.11", referrer: "http://192.168.1.11/Main"

have been reported in other threads here. The recommendation was to upgrade to one of the 6.5.1 RCs due a a bug in 6.5.0. Now that 6.5.1 is available you ought to upgrade to that release.

1. You can abort the parity check at any time.

2. Version 6.5.0 had a bad version of docker. See the release notes for 6.5.1:

• We downgraded docker from 17.12.1 to 17.09.1 in order to improve compatibility. We anticipate upgrading docker to 18.03.x in next unRAID OS minor release series.

I suggest you start up in Safe Mode and don't launch any docker containers until you've upgraded the OS.

Edited by John_M
clarification