Docker Ips

Hi Guys,

I know this is probably posted somewhere, but I've been reading conflicting material. It looks like it depends on the version of unraid you are on.  I would like to put Sonarr and NZBGetvnp dockers on their own ip without disrupting everything else. The one thing I appreciate about this system is you can run everything through the same ip address. Makes for less conflicts. Let me explain my purpose for wanting to do this. I have PIA vpn.  I want to just connect these dockers to it through my router, which is running Merlin Firmware. All the other stuff will have the full bandwidth speed.  I did have my VPN settings plugged into NZBGetvpn, but for some reason it didn't work or it disconnected.  Little bit gun shy right now keeping it the way it is.

Containers and custom IPs is effortlessly supported starting in 6.3.0 (but CLI only) - 6.4.0 brings GUI support - 6.5.1 much improved GUI support

So considered upgrading to latest unRAID first and see if it solves your problem (or if you understand how to go about setting it up)