6TB Toshiba X300 2 year warranty $112.99

On 5/1/2018 at 9:07 PM, Benson said:

Buy three as this good price.

Recently buy too much harddisk from Amazon.

Exactly what I did. Took a bit from my tax return. I figured I really should replace some of my old drives. They haven't failed yet but the power on hours are over 3 or 4 years. I've really liked the Toshiba drives I've had in the past and the warranty is decent. Not going to see a price like that any time soon. Sorry for those that missed out.

1 minute ago, bobbintb said:

Exactly what I did. Took a bit from my tax return. I figured I really should replace some of my old drives. They haven't failed yet but the power on hours are over 3 or 4 years. I've really liked the Toshiba drives I've had in the past and the warranty is decent. Not going to see a price like that any time soon. Sorry for those that missed out.

I have different model ( should be same hardware ) Toshiba 6TB harddisk, they are cheap and young which not nore then 2 years. The new buy mainly for shift out those old HGST 6TB. But I won't shift out all in same time, may be one per 2 month.

• 4 weeks later...