[WTS] 3 x SUPERMICRO AOC-SAS2LP-MV8 Cards - Canada

Hi guys. You all know what these are so I doubt I really need to tell you what they are. I have 3 of these. I recently moved over to LSI based SAS controllers and don't have a use for these anymore. Before you buy these be aware that these Marvell chipset based controllers have been reported to cause weird issues with unRAID. I ran these for 2+ years and never had any file system corruption or any problems, BUT I wasn't runnings VMs. I had vt-D enabled, but no VMs were running. If you plan to run VMs on your unRAID box maybe these are not for you, but if all you're looking for is an affordable JBOD card this model is a good choice. 

Asking price is $100 CAD per card (or whatever equivalent in USD). 

Cards are located in Canada - Southwestern Ontario, right across from Detroit, MI.

Just the cards, no cables. I don't have original packaging anymore.

Payment options:

Cryptocurrencies: BTC, LTC, Monero, and more. Just ask me if I accept it. Most likely I will if it's one of the established altcoins and not some piece of trash scamcoin.

CASH: In person if you live in southwestern Ontario. In this case I'd like to sell all 3 at once to spare me the driving around. PM me and ask.

Interact EMT: this is a popular payment option in Canada. Direct person to person $ transfer from your bank account.

PayPal: not ideal but yeah I'll take paypal if all other options are not possible.

For BTC payments I can do escrow but we'd have to use an escrow provider from the bitcointalk forum. I have super good rep there (have the same username there as here) so if you want to trust me and skip the escrow nonsense I'm good with that too.

Edited by allinvain