[Request] Jaikoz | audio tagger

I want to request a Docker app of Jaikoz. 

http://www.jthink.net/jaikoz/

Are you frustrated by missing information in your audio files? This is known as metadata and is stored in a Tag. The Jaikoz Audio Tag Editor is a powerful yet simple to use tool that allows you to organize, edit and correct thousands of these tags with ease.

Jaikoz uses MusicBrainz, an online database of over eleven million songs and Discogs another database of over 4 million releases. Many of the songs also have an Acoustic Id provided by Acoustid, allowing a song to be identified by the actual music, so it can do a match even if you have no metadata! These feature means that Jaikoz gives you the flexibility to lookup your songs by both the acoustic id and the metadata making Jaikoz a very accurate tool. But no identification system is 100% accurate so we have made it as quick and easy as possible to edit your data manually as well using a convenient spreadsheet view, with many autoformatting features.

The current release supports tagging of Mp4, M4a, M4p, Mp3, Wma, Flac, Aiff, Wav, Dsf and Ogg files. The latest release is Jaikoz 9.3.0, this was released on October 17th 2017

On 5/13/2018 at 1:53 PM, hernandito said:

Why not simply use a Windows package like mp3tagger? Once you properly tag your media library, you don’t need it anymore.

Didn't notice your reply till I received a email today... You was liking my post?

I'am on Mac OS. I used mp3tagger when I was using Windows but I like Jaikoz. If I ever go back to Windows then I'm going to use Jaikoz again!

But everyone has his choice of software and that is good!

Edited by MvL
8 hours ago, MvL said:

Didn't notice your reply till I received a email today... You was liking my post?

I'am on Mac OS. I used mp3tagger when I was using Windows but I like Jaikoz. If I ever go back to Windows then I'm going to use Jaikoz again!

But everyone has his choice of software and that is good!

My point / advice is that once you process you tags on Mac or Windows for your music music collection, you don’t really need it running in the background in a Docker on the server.

16 hours ago, hernandito said:

My point / advice is that once you process you tags on Mac or Windows for your music music collection, you don’t really need it running in the background in a Docker on the server.

I need Jaikoz more to update the metadata of my music once a year from the Musicbrainz database. Jaikoz supports Musicbrainz. So it's nice when Jaikoz is installed on the same server as where my music is. Over the network this is painful slow.

• 1 year later...