Cache Pool Shows Too Much Storage After Drive Swap

I replaced a cache drive in my pool earlier today with a larger drive following the basic procedure in the wiki:

https://lime-technology.com/wiki/UnRAID_6/Storage_Management#Replace_a_disk

Everyting appeared to go as planned, the new drive appeared to be getting a fresh copy of all the data. The total size was initially reported as 240gb (the size of the new disk I installed) which wasn't correct as the pool initially contained identical 120gb drives. I thought this was odd so I started searching for answers, as the drive was taking new data I saw this number fall so I figured btrfs might just figure it all out in the end. That's apparently not the case and after about 6 hours the size is reporting at 180gb and it appears to be done moving.

Attached is a screenshot of what I am seeing.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Screenshot from 2018-05-07 16-17-34.png

Edited by Liggysmalls
1 hour ago, BillClinton said:

Have you done a ‘balance‘ on the pool?

Yes I have, it didn't correct the issue.

1 hour ago, BillClinton said:

Also I’ve read that the reported available size is not correct and you need to realise you only have as much space as what’s in the smaller drive.

Seems rather pointless to have this column taking up pixels if it's not expected to be correct. While I understand that the available space in the pool is dictated by the smallest drive I can't help but question if it's actually functioning properly when I see something like this. This value must be polled from somewhere that's clearly not returning the expected value for this configuration. Is the interface wrong or am I about to experience some catastrophic failure?