Grafana Graphing

I somewhat recently got started doing some graphing using Telegraf+InfluxDB+Grafana thanks to the awesome Reddit Tutorial written by @panzerschreck.  Big thanks to him for a great guide!  I then found another guide to monitoring your UPS using Grafana on Unraid by Wayland, who also has some other great posts on what he is doing with unRAID.  This inspired me to do some searching and I found a post by Alex Muthmann for monitoring SNMP devices using Grafana, so I wrote my own post that is specific for unRAID and the particular router that I am using.

Is anybody else doing any system monitoring of their homelabs using Grafana?  I'm having a pretty good time setting up all these neat graphs and using them, but I was hoping there are some more unRAID specific guides out there that people could point me to?  Or maybe just some general guides that would be useful to give me some ideas?  Or just some other stuff in general that you or monitoring or graphing with Grafana that might be fun to setup?

• Like 3