Starting over

So i managed to bork my unraid. Webgui is inaccessible. Cant ping the unraid IP, no SSH.. All started with a Docker i was configuring. Long story short, short of the license file, what config files should I save so that i can at least get my array back online. Im not too worried about any dockers i had, but I dont want to lose access to my shares. I was able to pull up the webgui in safe mode (no plugins) from the server itself. but the array was not started.

So i managed to bork my unraid. Webgui is inaccessible. Cant ping the unraid IP, no SSH.. All started with a Docker i was configuring. Long story short, short of the license file, what config files should I save so that i can at least get my array back online. Im not too worried about any dockers i had, but I dont want to lose access to my shares. I was able to pull up the webgui in safe mode (no plugins) from the server itself. but the array was not started.

Look through the config folder on the flash drive to see what you might want to keep. Start with license and super.dat (disk configuration) and then determine what else is useful and not messed up. Most of your settings (network, shares, etc.) are probably fine.

Any working dockers and plugins can be quickly reinstalled from Community Applications. There is no real need to keep them and may be where your problem is anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk