Will The QNAP QM2-2S10G1T work with UnRAID?

Hey Guys,
Thought I would give an update. I decided to purchase this card anyway and give it a try (I don't have the M.2 installed however). It unfortunately doesn't seem to work with unRAID. It does work on Windows 10 however (the 10gb nic anyway as I haven't tried the m.2 yet).

Is there any way to have a driver made for this card since it works in Windows? Not sure if there is a way to port a windows driver to unRAID. 

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Given QNAP IS Linux, it can definitely be done.  It's probably beyond my abilities but someone 'should' be able to help you out.  I doubt it's completely proprietary.  Some googling finds some linux drivers here.  Also, if you sign up on their site maybe?  Apparently it's the same as the 4xxx drivers which are definitely available in linux.

I'm very new to Unraid so don't yet know how you might add them.  Kernel module maybe?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey,

This thread has been started with the first hardware revision of this card. There are two newer revisions now. The revision B also features PCIe Gen3 x 8 interface. Revision A and lower has only PCIe Gen2 x 4.

- QM2-2P10G1T

- QM2-2P10G1TA 

- QM2-2P10G1TB 

Are there any updates regarding the 10G NIC compatibility with unraid?

Thanks!

Edited by syngin