Cannot access GUI after changing router [SOLVED]

Hello folks - I have been using unRAID 6.5.1 for a while but have had to change my router from a Huawei HG612/ASUS RT-AC86U to the BT HomeHub 6 to troubleshoot some broadband speed issues. Since doing to I cannot access the unRAID web gui at all.

I had previously assigned a fixed address to the server (192.168.1.202) but now it is under DHCP on the BT HomeHub6 and is (currently) 192.168.1.115. As soon as I enter 192.168.1.115 in the browser (Firefox), I get a long pause then it comes up with the error... "Server Not Found : We can’t connect to the server at 47451451017659140b69fc701f291711f8f06833.unraid.net."

Any ideas what I am supposed to do in order to access the GUI again? I can't put my old router back on until my broadband speed issues are resolved in around a week.

Edited by DanielCoffey

I am not the one who is an expert in this area but here goes.  It looks like you are having a problem with HTTPS and SSL provisioning.  I would suggest that you go to Settings   >>>>  Identification    and  click on the "Management Access" tab. Get a screen print of the current settings.    Now turn on the "Help" function and read about setting it up.  (Remember, you must have done this sometime in the past.)  

The files that they are talking are on the flash drive.    You could easily rename them.  Do NOT just delete them.  Then change the settings on the GUI page so you are not using SSL and go back to HTTP:    I would reboot the server after you have done everything.  Your browser will now probably scream at you about an unsecure connection so be prepared  for that.  

No doubt, someone will probably come along and give you a more elegant solution...

Assuming that you can ping 192.168.1.115 then can you access it via https://192.168.1.155 instead of http://192.168.1.155? You should be able to, though you'll get a certificate error (which you can tell Firefox to ignore).

Or you could boot into the GUI mode and switch off Use SSL/TLS under Management Access on the Settings -> Identification page.

• Like 1