Sign in to follow this  
Meller

New USB with upgraded key

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

So right now, I'm on my trial.  I'm going to be buying my key basically as soon as I get my answer/clarification to this.

If I want to put everything on a different USB stick... I simply copy everything from my current stick to my new stick.  Launch my server, then purchase my new key.  I'll have all of my same configurations, etc.

I'm assuming this would be the best/easiest method for moving to a new USB stick.  (Move first, then purchase my full license key). 

Am I missing any steps?

Just now, Meller said:

If I want to put everything on a different USB stick... I simply copy everything from my current stick to my new stick.  Launch my server, then purchase my new key.  I'll have all of my same configurations, etc.

Correct

Thanks!  Appreciate your help, sir.

2 hours ago, Meller said:

So right now, I'm on my trial.  I'm going to be buying my key basically as soon as I get my answer/clarification to this.

I'm assuming this would be the best/easiest method for moving to a new USB stick.  (Move first, then purchase my full license key). 

Am I missing any steps?

The new USB-Stick must have a GUID and this must be sent to limetech - but i think, you know that ;-)