Destination folder access denied - Sort of!

Hi Everyone.

A little new to UnRaid, but I have been successfully running a home server set up for over a year now with no issues and some great tips from the forum.

I have a slightly puzzling issue that I can't solve.  I get 'Destination folder access denied' on all my shares when trying to write/create new folder on the Share. I don't get this error if I try and write to a folder within one already created on a share.

this is a little puzzling!

Capture.JPG

While I don't run Plex, I would be checking the setup pages to see what the owner and group names are being set to on the files that it is generating or modifying.  You might want to double check  the those attributes from the Command line and ask on the support forum for help if necessary.  

• 1 year later...
On 5/21/2018 at 7:37 AM, Friis said:

I have had similar problems. I don't know if that is the correct way to fix the problem, but I did:
Tools -> Docker Safe New Perms -> Start

Had the exact same problem - and the only docker I had running was Plex (the depreciated one from Lime Tech). After using that "fix" I was back in the game again - Many thanks Friis!