[Support] binhex - Krusader

Sorry if this has been requested before but would you consider adding an unarchiver to this image? I've been really loving this container and used it a tonne but have found the krusader unarchiver always fails about 2/3s the way through any archive regardless or size (1gb or 20gb, always fails) so end up unarchiving via my desktop.

21 hours ago, DEANCALLAGHAN said:

Hi!
Are there any guides available on how to setup RAR unarchiving? It seems to be disabled upon installation of the docker. 

Thanks, love your work!

Works fine for me. Right click the rar file, browse archive, copy paste the whole content or whatever subset you need wherever you want.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

something strange happend to my krusader docker a few minutes ago. 

It just disappers / uninstalled itself while I was copying some files to my backup NAS at my mom's house with ftp. 

I installed it again through CA, installed without any problems but after starting the docker a my settings and bookmarks are gone 😔.

Is it possible to restore these config files with an older CA_backup file? If so what's the best way to do it, straight on unraid with midnight commander oder simple with the windows explorer?

Thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.

Ran into some trouble with the krusader docker. Had it running just fine a few weeks ago, but now it doesn't start up properly. When the krusader docker is started, the docker tab in the unraid GUI shows the docker as running. But attempting to connect to the webUI gives an unable to connect error, and trying to get into the docker console throws up an error response from the docker daemon that the container is not running. At this point, refreshing the docker tab in the unraid GUI will show the container as stopped. The log for the container shows an error that the /etc/supervisor.conf file could not be found:

krusader_wont_start.png.f37ec3afe796ab56ac4b988f816d77d8.png

I have tried removing and rebuilding the container a few times with no luck.

No recent changes to the krusader docker, but the docker settings recently changed from btrfs image to docker folder to try to limit cache write amplification. Also, some code was added to the /boot/config/go file per the comment from @mgutt in this thread, also to try to limit cache write amplification. I reverted the changes to the /boot/cofig/go file with no change in behavior. I could move docker back to an image file, but its kind of a pain and not sure that will help.

Any ideas what is going on? I can use the terminal to move files around, or a double commander docker from the linuxserver folks for now, but really prefer the binhex krusader docker for the interface and the password feature.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ThatTallGuy21 said:

Can someone tell me if the Krusader container is impacted by the Log4j vulnerability?

I don't think that @binhex has installed any form of Java in the Krusader container, the other question is, have you exposed your Krusader container to the Internet or is it only reachable through your internal home network?

• Like 1
On 12/20/2021 at 8:45 AM, ich777 said:

I don't think that @binhex has installed any form of Java in the Krusader container, the other question is, have you exposed your Krusader container to the Internet or is it only reachable through your internal home network?

Good to know, and good question. Just trying to understand impact and then go backwards from there. I personally do not expose Krusader outside my home network, so I'm sure that helps too. 

New to Unraid, having serious problems transferring files with Krusader.

I was attempting to copy media from a USB3 Drobo to Unraid. Shares are set up correctly, but at some point in the transfer things get stalled or frozen, even to the point of needing a hard reset/unsafe shutdown. After several parity checks (20hrs later), I decided to turn the parity drive off, to see if maybe there's a hardware issue there (I also unplugged a Keyboard, there were odd USB errors on boot up). Somehow after those 2 things (and turning on turbo write), it seemed to work. 

Today I was attempting to measure data transfers, transferring a 40gb file back to the unassigned Drobo, and the transfer froze again. I thought maybe the SATA controller had an issue (it's a mini-ITX), but now I'm not sure how to diagnose this, given the conditions are the same as they were when it worked. Any help is appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, is it possible to remote access binhex krusader via internet web browser? 

I can remote access my Unraid Server over the Unraid website -> Community -> "My Server" section with no problems after port forwarding on my fritzbox. But if I try to open the webgui of Krusader I got "Failed to connect to Server".

URL i am getting is: http://192.168.178.xx:6080/vnc.html?resize=remote&host=192.168.178.xx&port=6080&autoconnect=1

I already forwarded port 6080 and 5900. Thanks!

1053715587_Bildschirmfoto2022-01-25um15_56_57.thumb.png.3a3e2253cebcf5fd9b6dfa6e3e57a04d.png

Remote access via MyServers can only access the WebUI and any VNC only VM's.  It doesn't have access to any of the GUIs for any random container.  You would need to use a VPN (eg: OpenVPN / wireguard) for that.

(Or alternatively, create a VM (vnc only) to connect to via MyServers and from it the WebUIs of the various containers)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi people :) Looking for some help if possible please.

If I move files in the GUI between folders, they always start immediately and not queue even those the queue button is selected in tools. I want to limit thrashing and slow transfers so want one at a time movement transfers.

If I do it the manual f6-f2 way then it will queue it button I want to just drag and drop. Am I doing something wrong? Running latest binhex-krusader at the time of writing this and unraid 6.10.0-rc2

Apologies if this has been answered, I did do a search for the keyword queue in this topic.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I'm a new Unraid user and built a server for my movie collection that I'm ripping at the moment.

I copied about 90 rips yesterday from ssd drive using BINHEX - KRUSADER. It looks like the copy was successful,  but looking at the log file I see some errors that I can't find a solution for on the forum:

error 3: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) request 20 minor 0 serial 502

error 3: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) request 15 minor 0 serial 503

error 3: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) request 15 minor 0 serial 463882

etc etc.

What does this mean and how can I prevent them? I'm using Unraid Version 6.9.2 2021-04-07, Krusader latest version.

Krusader error.PNG

Edited by Teejoo
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2020 at 6:06 PM, binhex said:

there is no defined block when using the 'nginx proxy manager', it does all the nginx config for you, its configured via web ui, so im not sure what configuration its actually generating at a nginx level, but i can tell you it works, maybe worth a play?, its a great docker image.

How did you set it up? It gives me websocket error 1006

I have tried all the combinations

• 3 weeks later...

So I've been using Krusader for ages without making any active changes, but I'm running into this error today:

noVNC encountered an error:

http://((SERVER)):6080/app/webutil.js

readSetting@http://(SERVER):6080/app/webutil.js:150:30 initSetting@http://(SERVER):6080/app/ui.js:710:27 initSettings@http://(SERVER)):6080/app/ui.js:131:12 start@http://((SERVER)):6080/app/ui.js:57:12 prime/<@http://((SERVER)):6080/app/ui.js:45:27

I was running 6.8.3, so I upgraded to 6.9.3; same error.

I ran a force update on binhex-krusader; same error.

Has anyone else run into this? I was using it to transfer files less than a week ago, and absolutely haven't changed anything sense (outside of running a successful parity check yesterday). Any ideas on ways to resolve would be greatly appreciated!

tower3-diagnostics-20220510-1114.zip

Edited by wheel
Attached Diagnostics