[Support] binhex - Krusader

Hi  I'm trying this docker for the first time and I'm getting an error on first run:

1218782224_FireShotCapture54-Highlander-noVNC_-http___172_30_12.3_6080_vnc_html.png.9ee80a58fe0e978416892381f210662b.png

Help please

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-krusader' --net='br0' --ip='172.30.12.3' --privileged=true -e TZ="Europe/London" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'TCP_PORT_6080'='6080' -e 'TEMP_FOLDER'='/config/krusader/tmp' -e 'WEBPAGE_TITLE'='Highlander' -e 'VNC_PASSWORD'='Removed' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -v '/mnt/user':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/':'/user':'rw' -v '/mnt/disks/':'/disks':'rw' -v '/boot/':'/flash':'rw' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/dockers/binhex-krusader':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-krusader' 

7 minutes ago, bonk1990 said:

I'm trying install extract-xiso package by pacman, but i need login in root account.

What is the password?

If you are talking about the root account, the owner of that account is root.  The account is the same one that you use to log into the GUI in your web browser and at the login prompt on either a console or ssh session.  So the password will be the same as you use when you do those logins.  

23 minutes ago, Frank1940 said:

If you are talking about the root account, the owner of that account is root.  The account is the same one that you use to log into the GUI in your web browser and at the login prompt on either a console or ssh session.  So the password will be the same as you use when you do those logins.  

simplifying: how to install in krusader cointeiner soft from Arch User Repository?

excatly this: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/extract-xiso/

Unraid hangs about 1 minute into starting a file transfer using Krusader of about 1TB of data. The transfer goes from 120MB/s to not transferring at all. I then have to pause/cancel the transfer and wait about 5 minutes for Unraid to become responsive again.

All drives passed PreClear and short SMART checks.

I am able to transfer the data if i take the drive out and transfer via network. Any ideas ?

x-syslog-20181026-1333.zip

x-diagnostics-20181026-1327.zip

Edited by Antivanity

Hey Binhex, any idea how to reverse proxy this with Letsencrypt? I've made this proxy .conf file myself and it used to work but a couple of container updates ago it stopped working. I guess something to do with the websocket part of the container.

# make sure that your dns has a cname set for krusader
# serves krusader container at krusader.yourdomain
# to enable password access, uncomment the two auth_basic lines

server {
    listen 443 ssl;

server_name krusader.*;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

client_max_body_size 0;

location / {
		proxy_pass http://192.168.1.50:6080/vnc.html;
		auth_basic "Restricted";
		auth_basic_user_file /config/nginx/.htpasswd;
	}

location /websockify {
		proxy_http_version 1.1;
        proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
        proxy_set_header Connection "upgrade";

# VNC connection timeout
        proxy_read_timeout 86400;

# Disable cache
        proxy_buffering off;
	}
}

This .conf serves a broken page with broken images and 'noVNC encountered an error'. It used to work perfectly :/

Edited by plantsandbinary
7 minutes ago, plantsandbinary said:

Hey Binhex, any idea how to reverse proxy this with Letsencrypt? I've made this proxy .conf file myself and it used to work but a couple of container updates ago it stopped working. I guess something to do with the websocket part of the container.

# make sure that your dns has a cname set for krusader
# serves krusader container at krusader.yourdomain
# to enable password access, uncomment the two auth_basic lines

server {
    listen 443 ssl;

server_name krusader.*;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

client_max_body_size 0;

location / {
		auth_basic "Restricted";
		auth_basic_user_file /config/nginx/.htpasswd;
	}

location /websockify {
		proxy_http_version 1.1;
        proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
        proxy_set_header Connection "upgrade";

# VNC connection timeout
        proxy_read_timeout 86400;

# Disable cache
        proxy_buffering off;
	}
}

This .conf serves a broken page with broken images and 'noVNC encountered an error'. It used to work perfectly :/

sorry i have no experience with reverse proxying, maybe somebody else will chip in.

On 10/26/2018 at 1:03 PM, Antivanity said:

Unraid hangs about 1 minute into starting a file transfer using Krusader of about 1TB of data. The transfer goes from 120MB/s to not transferring at all. I then have to pause/cancel the transfer and wait about 5 minutes for Unraid to become responsive again.

All drives passed PreClear and short SMART checks.

I am able to transfer the data if i take the drive out and transfer via network. Any ideas ?

x-syslog-20181026-1333.zip

x-diagnostics-20181026-1327.zip

I have the same problem, although it will do the same thing if I initiate a network transfer as well

On 10/15/2018 at 6:42 AM, DZMM said:

Hi  I'm trying this docker for the first time and I'm getting an error on first run:

1218782224_FireShotCapture54-Highlander-noVNC_-http___172_30_12.3_6080_vnc_html.png.9ee80a58fe0e978416892381f210662b.png

Help please

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-krusader' --net='br0' --ip='172.30.12.3' --privileged=true -e TZ="Europe/London" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'TCP_PORT_6080'='6080' -e 'TEMP_FOLDER'='/config/krusader/tmp' -e 'WEBPAGE_TITLE'='Highlander' -e 'VNC_PASSWORD'='Removed' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -v '/mnt/user':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/':'/user':'rw' -v '/mnt/disks/':'/disks':'rw' -v '/boot/':'/flash':'rw' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/dockers/binhex-krusader':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-krusader' 

I am having this same issue after swapping cache drives and choosing to rebuild my dockers from scratch. I think there is some sort of permission error going on, not only do I get this same error each time but it also walks me through the tutorial for the first time each time.

Here is what my dockers look like Screenshot_45.thumb.png.db78d495f25c9f9c50122ecdc0be1f9a.png

I have also tried with all default settings as well as deleting my docker user template on my flash drive and trying another install, but nothing helps.

Here is my docker log as well: supervisord.rar

I thought that this might be related: https://forums.unraid.net/topic/72736-fix-common-problems-binhex-krusader-newbie-question/

But i still have issue without mapping anything but the default and excluding Unassigned devices to see if it would help.

If anyone could point me in the right direction to try and fix this I would really appreciate it.

P.S. I had a very much similar issue with deluge docker awhile back as well: https://forums.unraid.net/topic/62206-dockerappdata-permission-issue/

Thanks in advance for the help as always!

~Acps

Ok so I tried multiple things to try and fix this, including delete the docker and reinstalling, deleting the docker template, resetting and installing with default settings, deleting the dock image itself and rebuilding it. None of which fixed the issue.

Until I found this post:

And looking at my docker logs I could see it was having permission issues, so I did 2 things, first was to set my appdata folder "cache" settings to Prefer instead of Only. And I adjusted the appdate install path within the template from

/mnt/cache/appdata/binhex-krusader/

to

/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-krusader/

So this is what my docker tab looks like now:

Screenshot_55.thumb.png.1cd23edcea4c677b50f976a7d217d1ca.png

The permission issues in the log stopped and the errors I was getting every time I launched the docker have stopped as well.

Can able tell me whether or not this is how your supposed to set the path for the "appdata /config"? I switched my other docker apps to /mnt/user/ as well instead of /mnt/cache/.

The whole reason why this even popped up for me was because I swapped out some ssds for my cache drive and reinstalled all my dockers from scratch. It had been running fine before that for atleast a year or so.

Thanks in advance!

~Acps

12 hours ago, Acps said:

first was to set my appdata folder "cache" settings to Prefer instead of Only

not a good idea, if you are storing docker configuration, downloads etc on the cache drive then you do not want it to be moved by the 'mover' process to the array, thus the recommended setting is 'only', this wont be your issue.

12 hours ago, Acps said:

/mnt/cache/appdata/binhex-krusader/

to

/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-krusader/

sadly, also not a good idea, a few docker containers are very sensitive to using the fuse based filesystem (plex being one of them) and you may see issues when specifying a fuse path (/mnt/user/<anything>), better to keep it as it was (writing directly to the cache drive).

so onto your issue, if it is permissions based then your best bet is to stop the container and then delete the file /config/perms.txt, then start the container, this will reset file/folder permissions to match the PUID and PGID you have specified.

there may be something funky going on with my VPN setup, but I after using Krusader without a glitch for hours at a time, I suddenly keep getting a situation where when I want to call up Krusader at port 8080, I only get a white page with a directory listing.

what could be causing this to happen?

makes me realise, yet again, that Krusader is the single most important application on my unRAID, other than the unRAID OS and WebGUI itself...I can't live without it, I can't manage my data on unRAID without it...simple as that...thank you *so* much, binhex, for what you have done here and continue to do!

been pulling what little hair I have left out for hours now...going to bed, hoping for a solution tomorrow.
g'nite all!

screenshot_09.png

6 hours ago, tillkrueger said:

there may be something funky going on with my VPN setup, but I after using Krusader without a glitch for hours at a time, I suddenly keep getting a situation where when I want to call up Krusader at port 8080, I only get a white page with a directory listing.

what could be causing this to happen?

makes me realise, yet again, that Krusader is the single most important application on my unRAID, other than the unRAID OS and WebGUI itself...I can't live without it, I can't manage my data on unRAID without it...simple as that...thank you *so* much, binhex, for what you have done here and continue to do!

been pulling what little hair I have left out for hours now...going to bed, hoping for a solution tomorrow.
g'nite all!

screenshot_09.png

So its partially loading the page, or showing you whats been cached by the browser, my guess is that your VPN is either dropping or your firewall is blocking the connection for some reason, if you could test it on your home LAN and confirm no issues there (without restarting the container) then that would strengthen the argument that its most probably firewall/vpn related.

it's definitely not a firewall problem...I get the same behaviour from my computers here in LA, and also from my iMac in Berlin, which I remote into and use for data synchronisation to the unRAID system. And it was working perfectly for weeks, until yesterday.

I can confirm that the VPN seems to be re-connecting, constantly, for some reason, and that I have sent a request to the IT there to look into it. What I don't understand that with all things being equal (including the re-connects), the iMac in Berlin was working reliably with Krusader on port 8080 for the past 2 weeks, 24hrs a day...this just started happening, and everything I have been trying fails to have any effect...the fact that it is happening on 3 machines makes it particularly curious.

Sorry, perhaps not really a docker question, but I saw some odd behaviour when I used this docker to copy files from a Samba share to the array.

I copied a folder with 10 files in it and on the array, four of the files had the "Modified" timestamp updated to the time of copying, while the others retained their original timestamp (all from the year 2002). The files are all photos or videos, and the biggest file is 1.1 MB. I would have thought that either every file or no file gets the timestamp modified. I'd prefer to keep the original timestamps. Is there any way of ensuring this?

Would it be possible to add a small and simple image viewer to this container? Zoomed in previews doesn't really do it.
Scratch that I just opened the container's shell and installed Gwenview
Kudos for doing it yourself, but that is not persistent between docker image updates.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, binhex said:

Kudos for doing it yourself, but that is not persistent between docker image updates.

7 minutes ago, riegel7 said:

Not a problem, it's no big deal to install it again. Thanks for responding though :)

If it seems worth while and it is a good addition, perhaps @binhex might consider adding it.  Of course, the next request might be for the VLC media player...   ::)

Edited by Frank1940

If it seems worth while and it is a good addition, perhaps [mention=11148]binhex[/mention] might consider adding it.  Of course, the next request might be for the VLC media player...   ::)
Hehe yeah no doubt , but seriously I don't really want to have feature creep in this image, it's really only for krusader but I'm not against adding in useful tools if enough people want them and they are fairly small in regards to install size. I'm very conscious that more apps means more potential breakage and of course an increased size to what is already a large image, I'm sure you guys understand that.