[Support] binhex - Krusader

On 5/6/2019 at 4:58 PM, Acps said:

I had to reinstall my cache pool of ssds this week, and i didnt have a backup saved since it was setup as raid 0.

I reinstalled Krusader, however everytime i launch it, it prompts me a bunch of windows thinking its being setup for the first time, not sure what to try to fix it, so i attached my logs if you could take a peek.

Thanks in advanced!

~Acps

unraid-diagnostics-20190506-2052-06MAY19.zip 121.71 kB · 1 download krusader-binhex-logs-06MAY19.zip 2.61 kB · 2 downloads

I'm still having this issue where Krusader acts like its a fresh install and several prompts to set it up for the first time. It happens everytime i start the docker. Can anyone take a look at my log to see if there is any glaring issues? Ty in advance

~Acps

6 minutes ago, Acps said:

I'm still having this issue where Krusader acts like its a fresh install and several prompts to set it up for the first time. It happens everytime i start the docker. Can anyone take a look at my log to see if there is any glaring issues? Ty in advance

~Acps

You should post updated diagnostics, krusader logs, and the docker run command

2 hours ago, Squid said:

You should post updated diagnostics, krusader logs, and the docker run command

Here is my run command i think:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-krusader' --net='bridge' --privileged=true -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'TEMP_FOLDER'='/config/krusader/tmp' -e 'WEBPAGE_TITLE'='Acps unRaid' -e 'VNC_PASSWORD'='' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '6080:6080/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/plexmedia/':'/MEDIA':'rw' -v '/boot/':'/FLASH':'rw' -v '/mnt/':'/DISKS':'rw' -v '/mnt/disks/':'/UNASSIGNED':'rw' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/binhex-krusader':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-krusader'

fee3d67eda88cd6c4ccc2243a7295debb5dae210ce9317c548d62a6640a4bcb4

The command finished successfully!

The issue didnt start until i dicked up my cache pool when i installed 2 more ssds a few weeks ago. I lost all my appdata and had to resinstall dockers. I made a new docker image file too

krusaderdockerlog.zip unraid-diagnostics-20190531-1425.zip

7 hours ago, Acps said:

Anyone able to take a few mins to take a peek at my logs for me, its extremely inconvenient and I dont know where to start to try and fix it.

Have you tried googling the errors your syslog is filling with? I don't know about those but seems to be hardware related and maybe something in the search results will apply to you.

Well just today I ran into some problems with my Parity 2 drive, its disabled now, and it had over 4801 errors after my most current parity check.

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.1f0a0205fe138873dbf9c0bccce9de34.png

So I might have some other serious issues going on, anyone have any direction for me to try and troubleshoot to see what is exactly going on? Here is my latest diagnostic reports. Ty in advance!

~Acps

P.S> I attached my Enhanced Log Viewer results too. If anyone has a few min to look it over for me please. Ty guys!

unraid-diagnostics-20190603-2247.zip unraidenhancedlogviewer-02JUN19.txt

2 hours ago, Acps said:

problems with my Parity 2 drive

It has 64 pending. After replacement you can try to preclear it to see if those get reallocated and maybe reuse it for something but I wouldn't trust it in my array.

If you look on the Dashboard it should show you that disk has SMART warnings. You shouldn't ignore these, and in fact, you should setup Notifications to alert you immediately by email or other agent when this sort of thing is detected.

Are any of your other disks showing SMART warnings on the Dashboard? I notice you had an earlier parity check that had errors, but you didn't immediately try to resolve that problem and then get another parity check. The only acceptable answer for a parity check is exactly zero sync errors.

Quick question regarding file names and directories with non-standard characters.

So previously I would copy files to my server using a Windows laptop and everything worked fine. I've recently started using this Docker to take transfer some large files from a USB stick mounted with dlandons plugin. Using Krusader I just want to move things between 2 open file explorer windows. I've found if the file name or directory includes things like ' (a single quote) the file name gets borked. Now I've seen this before between windows/unix and can't remember the fix. Any ideas guys?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to install binhex-krusader from the Community Apps plugin.

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-krusader' --net='bridge' --log-opt max-size='50m' --log-opt max-file='1' --privileged=true -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'TEMP_FOLDER'='/config/krusader/tmp' -e 'WEBPAGE_TITLE'='Tower' -e 'VNC_PASSWORD'='' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '6080:6080/tcp' -v '/mnt/user':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Docker/binhex-krusader':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-krusader'

Unable to find image 'binhex/arch-krusader:latest' locally
/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: dial tcp: lookup registry-1.docker.io on 172.18.1.1:53: read udp 172.18.1.123:53167->172.18.1.1:53: i/o timeout.
See '/usr/bin/docker run --help'.

The command failed.

Any thoughts?

SOLVED _ nameserver shenanigans; changed them to cloudflare and google and it works fine.

Edited by tknx

Hi ... anyone know what this is referring to. Just installed Krusader across three servers (need to consolidate!) and on my SM array am getting ...

error 3: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) request 2 minor 0 serial 621

Just a 'minor' it seems but is filling my log, causing me grief ;>))

No doubt something simple.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, Buellguy99 said:

I am a complete newbie.

Just fired up a new server and am trying to get Krusader up and running. I continue to get a "failed to connect to server" when starting the Krusader docker in webUI. I have looked for quite sometime for a solution but need help.

Thanks for any help!

Post your docker run command as explained at the first link in the Docker FAQ:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/