[Support] binhex - Krusader

11 hours ago, Frank1940 said:

Follow on to the above quote.  Is it possible to have Krusader run as the 'root' user?  It appears to me to be using a user in Group as that appear to be the permissions associated with the files and folders when I have a look at 'Root' of the file system using Krusader. 

1 minute ago, sonata31380 said:

I do not understand the relationship with my problem

The relationship is that your problem description boils down to "There's something wrong, I don't know what, but help fix it", and the link will hopefully supply the information that will answer the "I don't know what"

I just got this after starting Krusader

image.png.3a4af08b00e97d257f06675ff782deda.png

No changes to my configuration, auto update is enabled...

Any breaking changes that I need to update my configuration with?

As always your help is much appreciated Thanks! 

UPDATE:

I found that if I changed my network to 192.168.0.13 it works?

I then tried to change network from Bridge to Host and then it didn't work on any network?

This wasn't a problem before 192.168.0.6 is my "primary" host network for Unraid so what can cause this?

diagnostics-20191014-0900.zip

Edited by casperse
54 minutes ago, casperse said:

I found that if I changed my network to 192.168.0.13 it works?

not sure what you mean by this, thats an host ip address not a network, what exactly have you changed?

54 minutes ago, casperse said:

I then tried to change network from Bridge to Host and then it didn't work on any network?

please dont do this, its set to bridge for a reason.

11 hours ago, binhex said:

not sure what you mean by this, thats an host ip address not a network, what exactly have you changed?

please dont do this, its set to bridge for a reason.

Hi @binhex

I just found by accident that if I used my secondary IP on my Unraid server then Krusader works? (Bridge as standard)

But for some reason when going to my Unraid UI and to the docker for Krusader and select launch "WebUI" it did not open anymore (Got above VPN error)

but if I manually changed the "WebUI" to my other IP 0.6 -->0.13 then it worked (Still in bridge mode)

(UPDATE: I just tested this again same machine and now it works on both IP's ???  - Sorry I haven't changed anything so maybe a glitch in my network?)

Thanks for all of your work this is a great docker couldn't live without it - All servers need a filemanager

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

When trying to delete large files, like multiple gigabyte files, they won't delete. But when I delete smaller files, they delete fine. I'm not sure what the cutoff is between the 2, but I'll try a 14GB file, and nothing happens when I try to delete it. A small txt file, and no problem, deletes fine.

Permissions on everything are all 777.

When I used the other krusader docker, I never had this issue. I only recently switch to this flavor because the other gave me too many issues. How can I figure out what's causing this?