[Support] binhex - Krusader

42 minutes ago, statecowboy said:

Hi everyone.  Was wondering if someone could do a sanity check on my config.  I've had some weird issues with my docker image filling up, and I believe this only happens when I leave krusader running for a long time.  Probably worth noting, every time I start krusader I get a notification that I can't save bookmarks to the home/nobody location.  I am wondering if this is resulting in tmp files being written elsewhere within the docker image.

More useful and more complete than that screenshot would be the docker run command that results. How to get the docker run command is explained in the very first link in the Docker FAQ pinned near the top of the Docker Engine subforum.

3 minutes ago, Frank1940 said:

Double check this assignment as I believe it is on the RAM disk that Unraid uses.

image.thumb.png.d1e719537528b6b249b2b2dc5270e640.png

That path would make sense if he actually had a mounted Unassigned Device at /mnt/disks/virtualization. Of course, it should also be configured read/write slave if used for this purpose.

And even if it is in RAM that is not that same as filling docker image.

1 hour ago, trurl said:

More useful and more complete than that screenshot would be the docker run command that results. How to get the docker run command is explained in the very first link in the Docker FAQ pinned near the top of the Docker Engine subforum.

Attached.  And yes, my dockers live on an unassigned device set to R/W slave mode.

Run command.PNG

1 hour ago, statecowboy said:

Attached.  And yes, my dockers live on an unassigned device set to R/W slave mode.

I don't see anything obviously wrong with that. Of course, if you write (copy/move) anything into any folders within Krusader that aren't mapped to host paths then that would be writing into the docker image.

Hello!
I'm new with unRaid and yesterday i made my first steps with krusader. didn't go too well :)

here's what i did:

- installed docker

- linked unassigned devices (access mode: rw)

- ran tools / synchronize folders: nfs mount <> unRaid share ...

- common problems told me to change access mode to rw/ro slave

- stopped synchronizing job

- fixed access mode and restartet krusader docker

- wanted to resume the sync of the 2 folders

... but krusader tells me there is nothing to to when i click on synchronize, also compare tells me "=" for all folders / files

strangely in the compare window aren't even listed all folder contents... for some (sub)folders files are shown, for some (sub)folders it seems as if the folder were empty (and it's not!).

any ideas what went wrong?

56 minutes ago, wilsonhomelab said:

I would love to run Krusader (docker container) in root mode. "Tools" -> "Start Root Mode Krusader"

However, a pop-up window asks for kdesu password. I tried to use my Unraid root password which didn't work. 

Could you please advise what is the kdesu password packed in this container? Thanks

Post your docker run command as explained here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-temporary-docker-faq/#comment-564345

58 minutes ago, wilsonhomelab said:

I would love to run Krusader (docker container) in root mode. "Tools" -> "Start Root Mode Krusader"

However, a pop-up window asks for kdesu password. I tried to use my Unraid root password which didn't work. 

Could you please advise what is the kdesu password packed in this container? Thanks

Did you try this:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/71764-support-binhex-krusader/page/17/?tab=comments#comment-780475

I am transferring a little over 3TB of data from a drive to my array, not going to cache. The drives in my array are slow, i knew that going in. But my CPU usage started to creep up steadily. After about 10 hours my CPU usage hit 100% on all 24 threads (2x E5-2630L v2). Even before this all unraid dockers were unresponsive. I was able to load the docker tab and stop binhex-krusader, and my CPU usage went back to normal, ~10%. My files kept transferring over from the unassigned drive to the array. 

Did I do something wrong, should I not have transferred that much at one time?

1 hour ago, xtrips said:

Hello,

I plugged an external drive to Unraid as seen in the screen capture. What else should I do to be able to see it in Krusader's panel?

image.thumb.png.93c1ea291c8cbaac137567f3debbba14.png

That depends on how you have your krusader mappings. If you have /mnt mapped then it should already be there. Post your docker run command as explained in this very first link in the Docker FAQ:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-docker-faq/?do=findComment&comment=564345

• Like 1
On 3/17/2020 at 8:49 AM, SurgeHawk said:

I am transferring a little over 3TB of data from a drive to my array

On 3/17/2020 at 9:14 AM, SurgeHawk said:

Log attached

Are you talking about this Unassigned Device the syslog is complaining about?

Mar 16 18:16:03 BiggieSmalls unassigned.devices: Adding disk '/dev/sdf1'...
Mar 16 18:16:03 BiggieSmalls unassigned.devices: No filesystem detected on '/dev/sdf1'.
Mar 16 18:16:03 BiggieSmalls unassigned.devices: Partition 'ST8000VN0022-2EL112_ZA1AH61C-part1' could not be mounted.
Mar 16 18:16:03 BiggieSmalls unassigned.devices: Adding disk '/dev/sdf2'...
Mar 16 18:16:03 BiggieSmalls unassigned.devices: Mount drive command: /sbin/mount -t ntfs -o rw,auto,async,noatime,nodiratime,nodev,nosuid,umask=000 '/dev/sdf2' '/mnt/disks/Big_Drive'
Mar 16 18:16:04 BiggieSmalls ntfs-3g[623]: Version 2017.3.23 integrated FUSE 27
Mar 16 18:16:04 BiggieSmalls ntfs-3g[623]: Mounted /dev/sdf2 (Read-Only, label "Big Drive", NTFS 3.1)
Mar 16 18:16:04 BiggieSmalls ntfs-3g[623]: Cmdline options: rw,noatime,nodiratime,nodev,nosuid,umask=000
Mar 16 18:16:04 BiggieSmalls ntfs-3g[623]: Mount options: rw,nodiratime,nodev,nosuid,allow_other,nonempty,noatime,ro,default_permissions,fsname=/dev/sdf2,blkdev,blksize=4096
Mar 16 18:16:04 BiggieSmalls ntfs-3g[623]: Global ownership and permissions enforced, configuration type 1
Mar 16 18:16:04 BiggieSmalls unassigned.devices: Mount warning: The disk contains an unclean file system (0, 0). Metadata kept in Windows cache, refused to mount. Falling back to read-only mount because the NTFS partition is in an unsafe state. Please resume and shutdown Windows fully (no hibernation or fast restarting.) 

6 hours ago, trurl said:

Are you talking about this Unassigned Device the syslog is complaining about?

Mar 16 18:16:03 BiggieSmalls unassigned.devices: Adding disk '/dev/sdf1'...
Mar 16 18:16:03 BiggieSmalls unassigned.devices: No filesystem detected on '/dev/sdf1'.
Mar 16 18:16:03 BiggieSmalls unassigned.devices: Partition 'ST8000VN0022-2EL112_ZA1AH61C-part1' could not be mounted.
Mar 16 18:16:03 BiggieSmalls unassigned.devices: Adding disk '/dev/sdf2'...
Mar 16 18:16:03 BiggieSmalls unassigned.devices: Mount drive command: /sbin/mount -t ntfs -o rw,auto,async,noatime,nodiratime,nodev,nosuid,umask=000 '/dev/sdf2' '/mnt/disks/Big_Drive'
Mar 16 18:16:04 BiggieSmalls ntfs-3g[623]: Version 2017.3.23 integrated FUSE 27
Mar 16 18:16:04 BiggieSmalls ntfs-3g[623]: Mounted /dev/sdf2 (Read-Only, label "Big Drive", NTFS 3.1)
Mar 16 18:16:04 BiggieSmalls ntfs-3g[623]: Cmdline options: rw,noatime,nodiratime,nodev,nosuid,umask=000
Mar 16 18:16:04 BiggieSmalls ntfs-3g[623]: Mount options: rw,nodiratime,nodev,nosuid,allow_other,nonempty,noatime,ro,default_permissions,fsname=/dev/sdf2,blkdev,blksize=4096
Mar 16 18:16:04 BiggieSmalls ntfs-3g[623]: Global ownership and permissions enforced, configuration type 1
Mar 16 18:16:04 BiggieSmalls unassigned.devices: Mount warning: The disk contains an unclean file system (0, 0). Metadata kept in Windows cache, refused to mount. Falling back to read-only mount because the NTFS partition is in an unsafe state. Please resume and shutdown Windows fully (no hibernation or fast restarting.) 

I am taking the data from that drive, and moving it over to the array.

The data was moving fine using krusader. But my CPU usage was staying at 100% while the krusader docker was running. I stopped the krusader docker and my CPU usage went down ~10% or less. After the docker was stopped the data continued to be moved. 

Edited by SurgeHawk
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, hopping you can lend a hand please. My Krusader app has been working fine to date, however today I've tried to use it and I cant connect - there appears to be an issue with the VNC configuration. When I launch the web UI I get the following error message:

noVNC encountered an error:

TypeError: this._sock.rQlen is not a function. (In 'this._sock.rQlen()', 'this._sock.rQlen' is 12)

http://192.168.1.210:6080/core/rfb.js:711:29

_handle_message@http://192.168.1.210:6080/core/rfb.js:711:29

_handle_message@[native code]

_recv_message@http://192.168.1.210:6080/core/websock.js:278:40

_recv_message@[native code]

I have tried completely deleting the app and the image and reinstalling them but it makes no difference.

Any ideas?

1 minute ago, jtmicah said:

Does anybody have the issue that after remounting an unassigned drive it does not update so new files are not showing when using krusader to view unassigned drives.

Is /UNASSIGNED set to an access mode of Read/Write:Slave?

@jtmicah

I end up having to restart krusader…  I also get can not copy to the unassigned drive..   but what seems to work is you need to restart krusader docker

so if you remount a drive.. right after restart krusader..    least if its a ntfs drive I haven't practed a xfs etc

Edited by comet424

@trurl

im not sure at moment.. I use an external usb 2tb drive that I give my sister to backup her files and I bring to my house.

as using internet  is too slow

but I can copy files  but then krusader will say cant copy to the /disks/user/documents   say  but it doesn't say error writing to the unassigned drive

it gives an error like I was writing to the array..   even with Moving issues  and I couldn't move some files off the hard drive to the array

I ended up having to use rsync  it didn't give issues...   and I also did format ntfs of the removable hard drive 

but I just checked  under docker

I have  /mnt  for   /drives     and its read right 

but from your /unassigned comment

do I create a new paramater

/unassigned        for  /mnt/disks/    and set that to slave read write

Edited by comet424

is this also reason  I had issues deleting files  on the usb hard drive?  krusader just seems to just sit there..

so I added a new share in edit krusader docker

unassigned drives

/unassigned   container

/mnt/disks     hosts

RW/Slave       access mode

so will that solve my issues too

• 2 weeks later...

just install it, some problems,

i dont see the disks

i see only UNASSIGNED, when i enter i see the to shares from there, but when i try to click on them, nothing happen.

my settings:

host path 2: /mnt/

key1 : config/krusader/tmp

unassigned deviced (i added): /mnt/disks/

Flash drive: /boot/

AppData config path: /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-krusader

Thank you!