[Support] binhex - Krusader

Yeah, it does the same thing with txt, log etc files. I would love to associate the built in text editor with them but I can't located it in the dialog.

Would also be really cool to be able to control 7zip from within krusader. I have to use a VM to compress things right now as I refuse to use a CLI for this

1 hour ago, TexasUnraid said:

Yeah, it does the same thing with txt, log etc files. I would love to associate the built in text editor with them but I can't located it in the dialog.

With the target file highlighted, you should be able to hit either the F3 to view or F4 to edit, or click the corresponding buttons at the bottom of the Krusader UI.

1 hour ago, TexasUnraid said:

Be very careful editing text files that are on the array.  As I remember, Windows, Linux and OSX all use different end-of-line character strings.  You have to made sure that you are using an editor that will recognize what it is dealing with or you can easily corrupt the file!

17 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

With the target file highlighted, you should be able to hit either the F3 to view or F4 to edit, or click the corresponding buttons at the bottom of the Krusader UI.

If I press F3 this is what is opened (no pic). But if you go to VIEW>and select SHOW PREVIEWS the same .jpeg file is displayed in krusader as I wish (just too small). So I think Krusader already has the viewer embedded, just need to find out how to associate a file to it and which viewer is the one krusader is using.

imagen.png.b4ca2479b32d40c133240dc1955551ef.png

4 hours ago, TexasUnraid said:

Somehow the text viewer in krusader got moved off the screen so that the top bar is outside my view. I can't figure out how to grap it and move it back into the center of the screen? Is there a way to move it or reset the position?

Try clicking on the vnc control bar in the center left and full screen the session.

12 hours ago, jonathanm said:

Try clicking on the vnc control bar in the center left and full screen the session.

Good idea, didn't know you could do that. Although it seemed to fix itself when I tried to open a jpg in the text viewer? No idea why but I will take it and keep this fix in mind if it happens again.

Hi, thanks for continuing to support Krusader. I'm on UNRAID 6.8.3 and have just updated binhex-krusader.

Previously when moved a file to another location on the array it was almost instantaneous.

Now when I move it goes as slow as it used to when I selected copy and not move.

Any ideas how to fix this?