[Support] binhex - Krusader

On 7/25/2018 at 5:19 PM, tillkrueger said:

I was trying to find the parameter responsible for those but couldn’t find it...do you know that is accessible via the settings UI?

see screenshot below, untick option "Use the default KDE colors", then change parameter "Statusbar, active background" to the colour you want, works for me :-).

image.png.25836c1f8a0d30ac1c10122228675eee.png

• Like 1

den hatte ich glaube ich schon ausprobiert, ohne Erfolg, aber wenn ich wieder an meinem Computer sitze probiere ich den noch mal aus...danke!
ist jetzt auch nicht *so* wichtig, aber mein lästiger Perfektionismus will die Klappe nicht halten.

oops, sorry, I fell back into German, but as jonathanm (thank you!) already translated (quite well):

I thought I had already tried that, albeit without success...as soon as I'm back at my computer, I'll re-confirm.
it's not *that* important, of course...it's mostly my perfectionism not wanting to leave well-enough alone and refusing to shut up about it.

Edited by tillkrueger
27 minutes ago, francrouge said:

Hi all 

is there a way i can see my hdd's and cache folder.

Because when i'm transfering files it seem to stay in my cache.

I know the older version of krusader you can do it 

thx

It's all up to the folder mappings that you configure in the docker configuration screen. You can allow krusader access to any path you want, but be cautious that if you blindly follow directions without understanding what you are doing, you stand a fair chance of wiping out data.

It has nothing to do with the specific version of krusader, it's all up to the path mappings. binhex has chosen a much safer default mapping to keep you from shooting yourself in the foot. Once you understand path mapping, it's easy to change that to a more all encompassing view of the system.

It's all up to the folder mappings that you configure in the docker configuration screen. You can allow krusader access to any path you want, but be cautious that if you blindly follow directions without understanding what you are doing, you stand a fair chance of wiping out data.

It has nothing to do with the specific version of krusader, it's all up to the path mappings. binhex has chosen a much safer default mapping to keep you from shooting yourself in the foot. Once you understand path mapping, it's easy to change that to a more all encompassing view of the system.
Oo cool thank for the info i didnt know that

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi francrouge

I also had issues, initially, getting my path mappings right, although I *did* blindly follow the instructions of someone who told me how to accomplish what I wanted...but I was *also* well aware of one of the dangers which jonathanm referred to above...one of the most common newbie mistakes is to not fully understand the difference between disk and user shares, which can lead to data loss when copying or moving data between the two...I have only ever really copied/moved data between disk shares, because having a logical folder and file structure on every disk is something that is a must in media production...unRAID's way of allowing you to combine disks into logical user shares is something that I had been looking for after the number of disks I had filled up with data from my productions became progressively closer to unmanageable.

While unRAID has been a God-sent for keeping my data safe, Krusader has been a God-sent for actually managing my data on unRAID directly...I am incredibly grateful to binhex for taking the already excellent Krusader up yet another level and making it feel like a truly modern in-browser application...it's very exciting to have such clean control over the fruits of 25 years of production-related data, if not to say *fun* to tweak its organisation.

With that said, I am not sure what your current path mapping is, but for my own purposes, I found that the Host Path 2 mapping of /mnt/ that was suggested to me by someone who's name I don't recall, gives me access to all of my disk and user shares as well as the cache drive.

And while I'm here, does anyone know whether/how I can change the name of the /media container?

2 hours ago, tillkrueger said:

Hi francrouge

I also had issues, initially, getting my path mappings right, although I *did* blindly follow the instructions of someone who told me how to accomplish what I wanted...but I was *also* well aware of one of the dangers which jonathanm referred to above...one of the most common newbie mistakes is to not fully understand the difference between disk and user shares, which can lead to data loss when copying or moving data between the two...I have only ever really copied/moved data between disk shares, because having a logical folder and file structure on every disk is something that is a must in media production...unRAID's way of allowing you to combine disks into logical user shares is something that I had been looking for after the number of disks I had filled up with data from my productions became progressively closer to unmanageable.

While unRAID has been a God-sent for keeping my data safe, Krusader has been a God-sent for actually managing my data on unRAID directly...I am incredibly grateful to binhex for taking the already excellent Krusader up yet another level and making it feel like a truly modern in-browser application...it's very exciting to have such clean control over the fruits of 25 years of production-related data, if not to say *fun* to tweak its organisation.

With that said, I am not sure what your current path mapping is, but for my own purposes, I found that the Host Path 2 mapping of /mnt/ that was suggested to me by someone who's name I don't recall, gives me access to all of my disk and user shares as well as the cache drive.

And while I'm here, does anyone know whether/how I can change the name of the /media container?

So if i want to move let say data from cache to share folder.  I take the file in cache and move it to folder mnt/user/plex for exemple ?

thx

You want to move only a subset of the cached data? Because, if I understand it correctly, the "Move now" button in the WebUI's Main > Array Operation tab will also invoke moving data from the cache to your user share(s).
If you want to only move a subset, for some reason, then you could do it that way, I suppose, but I don't understand unRAID's cache'ing methodology well enough to be sure about that. You may want to wait for someone else, more experienced, to confirm that. 

I know I asked somewhere how to reverse proxy this with the letsencrypt container. Was my post deleted? I cannot find it any more. It shows up in Google that I asked, but my post is literally nowhere in this thread.

I'd still like to know how to reverse proxy this docker app. If anyone has a proxy .conf file or something I'd honestly appreciate it and if my post was deleted I would like to know why because it's a legitimate question.

Edited by plantsandbinary
1 hour ago, plantsandbinary said:

I know I asked somewhere how to reverse proxy this with the letsencrypt container. Was my post deleted? I cannot find it any more. It shows up in Google that I asked, but my post is literally nowhere in this thread.

I'd still like to know how to reverse proxy this docker app. If anyone has a proxy .conf file or something I'd honestly appreciate it and if my post was deleted I would like to know why because it's a legitimate question.

How about HERE:

No I asked specifically HERE in this thread about reverse proxying this particular container with letsencrypt. I don't have memory problems, someone deleted my post. It's still indexed in various search engines but the link just redirects to the first page in this thread.

I shouldn't have to spell this out. There is literally no reason why my post should have been deleted.

If someone has a working reverse proxy config for this, please share it.

sdsdfdsf.png

Edited by plantsandbinary
You want to move only a subset of the cached data? Because, if I understand it correctly, the "Move now" button in the WebUI's Main > Array Operation tab will also invoke moving data from the cache to your user share(s).
If you want to only move a subset, for some reason, then you could do it that way, I suppose, but I don't understand unRAID's cache'ing methodology well enough to be sure about that. You may want to wait for someone else, more experienced, to confirm that. 
Cool thx

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Bumped this up to latest stable version (2.7.0), ive done some basic tests after upgrading from 2.6.0 and it looks ok to me, if you are having serious issues though please post here with as much detail as possible, and of course you can always roll back to the previous version, see here for instructions if you are unsure how to do this (Q12.):-

The Link to the website to get the proper version number  (i.e.,  ) does not work.  Probably a simple update of the link is required.  
Lol it's an example you need to fill in the app name you want to view tags for

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just started getting this error on top of the file manager window. I can still use the app but I cant get rid of the error. I havent restarted yet as people are streaming so I dont want to cut them off.

noVNC encountered an error:

Uncaught SecurityError: Failed to execute 'getImageData' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The canvas has been tainted by cross-origin data.
http://192.168.0.50:6080/vnc.html?resize=remote&host=192.168.0.50&port=6080&autoconnect=1:4:6406

Just started getting this error on top of the file manager window. I can still use the app but I cant get rid of the error. I havent restarted yet as people are streaming so I dont want to cut them off.
noVNC encountered an error:Uncaught SecurityError: Failed to execute 'getImageData' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The canvas has been tainted by cross-origin data.http://192.168.0.50:6080/vnc.html?resize=remote&host=192.168.0.50&port=6080&autoconnect=1:4:6406

You don't need to restart the server, just this container, so it won't affect people streaming. Are you by any chance viewing krusader via tablet or smartphone I know this can cause issues and perhaps that is the cause of the error message.

1 minute ago, binhex said:

You don't need to restart the server, just this container, so it won't affect people streaming. Are you by any chance viewing krusader via tablet or smartphone I know this can cause issues and perhaps that is the cause of the error message.

Thanks for replying. I know I only have to restart the container, tried a few times no luck. No this is on any windows pc. I just noticed it today.

Edited by mkono87
13 hours ago, mkono87 said:

Thanks for replying. I know I only have to restart the container, tried a few times no luck. No this is on any windows pc. I just noticed it today.

i would suspect a browser addon/plugin is causing the issue, try another browser, preferably one without any plugins/addons installed, if the issue goes away then you will need to disable each addon/plugin individually until you find the culprit.