VM Overhead Increase? 6.5.2

Good afternoon All,

Long time user and supporter of UnRaid!

I am hoping for some advice / help.  I recently updated from version 6.3.5 to 6.5.2, all went fine and the system is up and running, dockers, plugins, etc..

My problem is with my Windows 10 VM.  It works fine although in comparison to the previous release the overhead seems to have increased alot.  This is what I am seeing;

Previously UnRaid 6.3.5 - Win 10 idle task manager reports ~3% -- UnRaid reports Avg. CPU load ~9-10%

Now UnRaid 6.5.2 - Win 10 idle task manager reports ~3% -- UnRaid reports Avg. CPU load ~21-23%

'top' command confirms high CPU usage in 'qemu-system-x86' which is equal to what the UnRaid GUI reports.

With VM off Unraid reports CPU usage of between 0-1% so it isn't anything running in the background.

Is there any knows reason why the overhead seems to have more than doubled?  Apologies if I have not framed this question correctly I am still only an experienced novice :)

If you need any further information please just shout.

Many thanks, Jon.

Thanks Bob, I had thought of this but would have expected to see this represented in task manager in Windows also.

Anyhow, I know that the Limetech team are working hard to release 6.5.3 to address some other issues with VMs so hoping that may fix the issue.

Many thanks, Jon