Virtual Floppy/HDisk as sdb/sdc/sde in unRAID

Hi, I have the latest version of unRAID, everything is going pretty fine except I discovered some weird issue after rebooting today:

image.png.39290169281188e295bc71449e5df4f1.png

It doesn't have any real impact on the server currently but I'm not a big fan of having my HDDs go from sde to sdh when it should be sdb to sde. Why do I have virtual stuff showing up there?

I currently have a total of 7 VMs, I checked the XMLs of them all and didn't find any mention of any floppy disk (and I'm not sure why 2 virtual HDisk would show and not 7 for example). Any help would be appreciated.

On 5/25/2018 at 2:18 AM, johnnie.black said:

Possibly IPMI virtual devices, or some other USB virtual devices, e.g., some flash drives have a virtual CD/DVD partition.

I didn't change anything physical that's for sure, so it's within the virtual configuration somewhere, but I don't understand why it happens randomly after some reboot only.

On 5/24/2018 at 3:22 PM, CHBMB said:

Diagnostics.....

On 5/25/2018 at 2:18 AM, johnnie.black said:

Possibly IPMI virtual devices, or some other USB virtual devices, e.g., some flash drives have a virtual CD/DVD partition.

Aight I have some more information about the issue now: it only happens when I reboot the server without fully stopping all the VMs and the array first. I have to extend the timeout before the reboot is forced to 5 mins (haven't done it yet). If I correctly stop the array first, I don't have any issue at reboot.