Scraping Subreddit via Unraid: Has Anyone Figured Out A Solution?

About a year ago, I asked a similar question. I ended up figuring out how to grab images only and couldn't get bs4, python dependencies, etc. to load on a reboot. To make a long story short, I did edit the unraid config files with all the steps I took manually to get it up and running; it wouldn't take.

Anyways, I have since forgot what I tried to use and even still, it wasn't as thorough as I had hoped for.

I would absolutely LOVE if I could scrape:

- Subreddit top 25 HOT posts for the day
- Download Images
- Title of Post
- Link to imgur/album/photo
- Link to reddit post

I have minimal programming experience; I've been very slowly but surely learning and then forgetting Autohotkey syntax as I develop a script for my job.

I'm expecting "Cron Job" is going to be a popular response, but I really have no idea where to start.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

TLDR: Running latest ver. of Unraid, what would be the easiest way of automating a web scrape of my favorite subreddits?

It will be interesting if you get any help here.  Those of us who use unRaid for outside the box tasks (not movie downloading and playing) are unable to get much help.

You might try creating a VM inside unRaid that is more closely set up for this type of task.  Of course if you can find a docker that would be awesome.  But some tools are already built.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DataHoarder/comments/6fcin1/scraping_subreddit_text/