Help with a new build, in Berlin.

Hi,

after my current build has pretty much stayed the same since its initial inception (some 6-8 years ago, I think), save for a few upgrades/fixes along the way, I am now in a position where I want and need to move to something more modern. I have had the privilege of getting my unRAID system hosted at an old friend's Web Agency in Berlin, for free, but have only used it for backup and data safe-keeping, only occasionally accessing my data.

Since an in-house digital-media CMS project that I have been developing for almost 20 years is starting to move to a new phase, where I am considering getting it to the point of letting a select group of people beta-test it in preparation for a limited public roll-out, I would now like to utilise my unRAID server as a web-server as well...you all know how expensive dedicated hosting is, and since I do have the privilege of operating my unRAID server from a symmetrical 1Gb connection to the internet, I'd like to use it as a dedicated server for this next phase of development.

The reality, though, is that I don't know enough about this new generation of unRAID possibilities to quickly and effectively (also in terms of price/performance) configure such a server.
so my shout is this: is there anyone in Berlin (or maybe even in Germany, if not Berlin), who can help me with such a build, and configuring it for this particular purpose. I am thinking that being able to run both a Linux web-server environment (like LAMP) and a couple of VM's (like Windows 10, or preferably a MacOS VM, which I read is actually possible), would get me started.

Is there anyone who could help me with this? We can discuss time/cost/fees via PM, of course, so hit me up if you're interested!

well, as it seems that there is nobody in Berlin that is able to help out, is there someone who would mind sharing their recommended configuration for an unRAID server that's capable of running VM's with direct hardware support and be a top-notch (reliable) web-server as well? the direct hardware support VM's would be a secondary concern, but still something I'd like to see work well within that machine, but since I will have to leave Bluehost after almost 15 years and host all of my and my clients' sites on a dedicated server that I can administer myself and with the help of my developer, the web-server part is of prime importance. I realise that a powerful web-server has specs far below those of a powerful VM-server with direct hardware support.

anyone mind sharing their recommended hardware configuration with all the details?