Guide for backing up unraid config?

I'm looking at DR scenarios and am curious if there is a guide out there on how to backup unraid as well as restore in the event of a flash drive (unraid OS) failure?

Basically if my flash drive that unraid is installed on fails...I don't want to lose all my array config which I would imagine would cause a loss of data....how do I prevent this.  Thanks!

No data will be lost if your USB device fails. It is perfectly possible to reconfigure your array on a new USB device and continue as before, starting from scratch.

The absolute minimum to recover from a USB failure is a copy of the *.key file (located in the /config  folder) and a printout/screenshot of your current disk assignments. This allows you to re-assign the disks in the array, register the new USB device and start with default settings.

You can also use the flash backup function under Main -> Boot device -> Flash -> Flash device settings. This will create a zip file of your current USB content. And this can be copied back to the replacement USB device (keep the zip file somewhere outside your unRAID server).

Lastly unRAID keeps read/write access to the USB device to a minimum, which prolongs the lifetime considerably. E.g. my original USB device is nearly 10 years and still functional.