Disabled Disk Causing Issues with unRAID share

First things, first...

unRAID Server Pro 6.5.2

ASRock EP2C602 Motherboard

2x E5-2680v2

32GB DDR3-1333 RAM

**Diagnostics attached**

**SMART Report for failed drive attached**

I had an 8TB array disk fail.  After restarting my server I noticed that a lot of my library was missing(Had 1500 movies, can only see 500). Plex couldn't see an number of my folders and about a third of my media was visible through windows. Upon further investigation, I found that when I went to the "Shares" tab and drilled down through my media folder everything was missing from there as well. This had me confused because the size of my array hadn't changed. I went to the "Main" tab to confirm what I was seeing but it seems that my missing files are still there and visible on a drive-by-drive level. To summarize; drive died, can't see most of my files on the "share" but files still exist if I look at each drive on the "Main" tab. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have no idea how to get my media share to show all of my files again.

tower-diagnostics-20180525-1522.zip

tower-smart-20180525-1529.zip

I see your Marvel HDD controller is enabled.  I suggest you turn it off in the bios and remove any drives connected to it and use other connectors for them.

When I had the Marvel controller turned on on my ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16 I would get drives dropping out randomly between 2+ times a week to every other month.  The only thing that saved me was that I was passing through the Marvel controller to a VM and not using it with drives in my array.  But I had to reboot my computer once too often because the Marvel controller dropped the drives and made the VM unusable.  That is why I switched out my IBM M1015 8i controller to a LSI 9201-16i to gain back the 4 ports I lost from the Marvel and gain an extra 4 ports besides.