How does docker compose work with unRaid?

7 hours ago, joshuaavalon said:

I know that unRaid mount the array before start docker and stop the docker before unmount the arrray. I want to move the docker manage to docker compose but how does it works with unRaid? Does the containers created by docker compose works the same way (Start and stop automatically)? 

Docker compose is not included in unRAID. You can get it from the Nerd Pack 

From my understanding it would all be command line based including starting. I could be wrong about stopping/starting though.

5 hours ago, CrashnBrn said:

Docker compose is not included in unRAID. You can get it from the Nerd Pack 

From my understanding it would all be command line based including starting. I could be wrong about stopping/starting though.

I know how to get Docker compose. I am asking about this

docker.PNG.b8e04fdc5af8fd9e3b911f15c981746d.PNG

Docker created in command line do not have the XML files like you created from the Web UI. Is using restart: always will perform like turn on auto start? Will it wait unit the array mount and start?

• 1 year later...
On 6/2/2018 at 2:38 AM, joshuaavalon said:

I know how to get Docker compose. I am asking about this

docker.PNG.b8e04fdc5af8fd9e3b911f15c981746d.PNG

Docker created in command line do not have the XML files like you created from the Web UI. Is using restart: always will perform like turn on auto start? Will it wait unit the array mount and start?

if you are bypassing the Unraid GUI to install/start/stop docker containers then it is up to you to create appropriate scripts to manage this.  The User 

Scripts plugin can help with scheduling when such scripts should run.

• 7 months later...