No Space Left on Device?

pingmanping

I have 17TB free space on my unRaid server, but I could not move the any files either via Krusader, mv, or midnight commander. They are all barking saying that there is no space left.

I am not sure what is going on since I ihave 17TB free space left. I am just trying to move 2GB. All the drives are set to high water.

Also, I checked the log and found these. Not sure if it is related to my problem moving files.

Jun 3 20:47:48 BGDunRAID kernel: loop: Write error at byte offset 5224202240, length 4096.
Jun 3 20:47:48 BGDunRAID kernel: print_req_error: I/O error, dev loop3, sector 10203504
Jun 3 20:47:48 BGDunRAID kernel: BTRFS error (device loop3): bdev /dev/loop3 errs: wr 93, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 0, gen 0

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have 17TB free space on my unRaid server, but I could not move the any files either via Krusader, mv, or midnight commander. They are all barking saying that there is no space left.
I am not sure what is going on since I ihave 17TB free space left. I am just trying to move 2GB. All the drives are set to high water.

Also, I checked the log and found these. Not sure if it is related to my problem moving files.
Jun 3 20:47:48 BGDunRAID kernel: loop: Write error at byte offset 5224202240, length 4096.
Jun 3 20:47:48 BGDunRAID kernel: print_req_error: I/O error, dev loop3, sector 10203504
Jun 3 20:47:48 BGDunRAID kernel: BTRFS error (device loop3): bdev /dev/loop3 errs: wr 93, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 0, gen 0

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Your docker image is full more than likely. Delete it, (settings docker) then readd your containers via the apps tab, previous apps

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Squid said:

Your docker image is full more than likely. Delete it, (settings docker) then readd your containers via the apps tab, previous apps

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

The Docker .img is at 80%. I think I kind of fixed it. The my cache drive was at 271GB and has 200+GB free space. I did force the mover and after it moved whatever it needs to move and somehow it let me to move the file to its destination location. 

Archived