Array offline....Starting

Everything has been running great for months up until the last few weeks of trying to figure out why I am finding my array offline and stuck in "Starting....".  When I find it in that state only thing I can do is reboot, once it reboots it comes back online and starts everything ok.  Nothing changed much before besides just updating plugins/dockers as updates came.  To troubleshoot I upgraded to 6.5.2 to see if that would help and it hasn't.  I'm finding my array in this state almost daily, and as I said a reboot will get it going again.

Some strange things I see when I notice it online, I see my flash mounted but I also see it list in unassigned devices also when its in this state (I don't when its working ok)...1.jpg attachment shows this.  I can't just stop/start the array because I'm also seeing a missing registration key and entries over and over in the log.....2.jpg attachment shows this.  I'm guessing my flash drive is taking a pooper but wanted to see what everyone else thought.  I got the diag after it had been up for a few hours to hopefully get more information.

Thanks in advance

--Todd

1.JPG

2.JPG

unraid-diagnostics-20180603-2024.zip