[support] digiblur's Docker Template Repository

7 hours ago, vcadm said:

Having an issue getting Plateminder to install properly.  I have installed both dockers below:

open-alpr-http-wrapper

platminder

I have a separate vlan that is created on the unRaid server:

172.16.100.0/22

Both of these containers have static IPs assigned to them.  I did notice that when i initally created the plateminder docker the config.yaml was created as a directory instead of a file.  Also, there were no permissions on the docker so I added to keys for the PUID and PGID to be 99/100.

I am a little confused on the plateminder config below is what I currently have:

###############

sources:
  # Have an RTSP stream?
  - type: rtsp
    name: frLPR
    url: 'rtsp://plateminder:[email protected]:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0'
    # How often an image should be captured.
    # Increments are in seconds. Fractional values (i.e. "0.5") can be used for
    # sub-second capturing.
    captureInterval: 1
    # By default, plate-minder will restart a source if it ends with an error
    # code. Setting alwaysRestart to true will restart a source whether it ends
    # with an error code or not.
    alwaysRestart: false

# Globally applied filters
# Filter jpeg frames. Currently 'motion' and 'mask' filters are available.
# Filters are processed in the order they are defined
filters:
  # Masks out a portion of the frame. Note that any pixels within the mask
  # cannot be used for detection.
  - type: mask
    # Optional. Outputs an image to the './data' path
    # debug: true
    shapes:
      # Shapes are a series of x/y coordinates
      - 1267,0,1920,0,1920,100,1267,100 # Timestamp, top right
  # Crops the frame down to the largest area of motion detection
  - type: motion
    # Optional. Outputs an image to the './data' path
    # debug: true

openALPR:
  # Path to ALPRToHTTP server
  url: http://172.16.100.55:3000/detect
  # OpenALPR supports the following country codes:
  #   "au" => Australia
  #   "auwide" => Australia Wide
  #   "br" => Brazil
  #   "br2" => Brazil Two Line
  #   "eu" => Europe
  #   "fr" => France
  #   "gb" => United Kingdom
  #   "in" => India
  #   "kr" => South Korea
  #   "kr2" => South Korea Two Line
  #   "mx" => Mexico
  #   "sg" => Singapore
  #   "us" => United States
  #   "vn2" => Vietnam Two Line
  country_code: 'us'
  # Attempts to match the plate number against a plate pattern
  # (e.g. md for Maryland, ca for California)
  # OpenALPR supports the following pattern codes based on the selected country
  # See: https://github.com/openalpr/openalpr/tree/master/runtime_data/postprocess
  pattern: 'us' # optional

# Record detected license plate information
recorders:
  # Output to a SQLite database
  - type: sqlite
  # Output to an MQTT host
  - type: mqtt
    url: <mqtt address>
    # Optional - Default base topic is 'plate-minder'
    baseTopic: plate-minder
    # Optional - Home Assistant Auto Discovery support.
    hassDiscovery:
      enable: true
      discoveryPrefix: homeassistant
    # Connection options can be found here:
    # https://github.com/mqttjs/MQTT.js#client
    #mqttOptions:
      username: username
      password: mypassword
  # Output files to a folder
  - type: file
    # Naming pattern of files to store.
    # Tokens ({{DATE}}, {{TIME}}, {{SOURCE}}, and {{PLATE}}) are replaced with
    # dynamic values.
    pattern: './data/images/{{DATE}}/{{SOURCE}}/{{TIME}}_{{PLATE}}.jpeg'
    # Files older than retainDays will be removed.
    retainDays: 30

###############

I set the openalpr address and port but not sure which mqtt server address to use.  If I take the record section out of the config, it seems to start up.  I would like to have this integrated into Home Assistant but there isn't much documentation for it.  Would also like to have the web portion of plateminder too but don't see that in unraid.

I ended up figuring it out I believe.  I had been commenting out the user/pass section in plateminder for mqtt, however, I believe it was needing it.  Being that the setting was in there I thought it was optional.  After configuring the user/pass on mqtt and in plateminder for it, it is now functioning.  Going to see if I can get the Home Assistant portion going and then will see how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Question about SpeedTest. Does the test run through the browser / client you are using? Or does it just test the speed from the container on the server? 

I'm running these tests from a browser in another state. I'm connected to my server via Wireguard. I'm getting some really weird results. 

21 hours ago, adminmat said:

Question about SpeedTest. Does the test run through the browser / client you are using? Or does it just test the speed from the container on the server? 

I'm running these tests from a browser in another state. I'm connected to my server via Wireguard. I'm getting some really weird results. 

It is between your browser and the container.

• Like 1

My UniFI docker (you call it unms) seems to have lost its login information. Seems it's not being persisted anywhere, which makes sense, because there's no directory mapping.

Nobody wants have to go through the setup every time Unraid has gone through a reboot, or the docker updated, or some other stop/start cycle.

Can this be fixed please?

3 minutes ago, thany said:

My UniFI docker (you call it unms) seems to have lost its login information. Seems it's not being persisted anywhere, which makes sense, because there's no directory mapping.

Nobody wants have to go through the setup every time Unraid has gone through a reboot, or the docker updated, or some other stop/start cycle.

Can this be fixed please?

Looks like it is called UISP. Not Unifi. If you don't have the /config mapping then that is probably the issue. 

8 minutes ago, digiblur said:

Looks like it is called UISP. Not Unifi. If you don't have the /config mapping then that is probably the issue. 

I was never asked to do that when I installed the docker.

So how could I possibly have known to do this? Or indeed, how should I have known that it's apprently /config?

Edit: scratch that, it's under "more settings", it's mapped to appdata/unms perfectly fine. And there is stuff in there. But I've also got another directory appdata/unifithat also has data. Could be renamed or something and reset itself because of that?

Edited by thany
whoops

Hi for some reason all  mqtt devices are not working , tried to  reconfigure them but receiving errors. I have  attached my recent.

I have delete a sensor but it will not join  any help woul dbe appreciated. 

Using '/app/data' as data directory
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-01 18:54:38: Failed to configure 'Aqaramotion_Sensor', attempt 1 (Error: Read 0x54ef4410004e4b63/1 genPowerCfg(["batteryVoltage"], {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":true,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (5))
    at DeconzAdapter.sendZclFrameToEndpoint (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/adapter/deconz/adapter/deconzAdapter.ts:666:23)
    at Request.send (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/controller/helpers/request.ts:79:20)
    at Endpoint.read (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/controller/model/endpoint.ts:466:28)
    at configure (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/src/devices/lumi.ts:1777:13)
    at Object.configure (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/src/index.ts:140:25)
    at Configure.configure (/app/lib/extension/configure.ts:120:13)
    at EventEmitter.wrappedCallback (/app/lib/eventBus.ts:174:17))
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-01 18:57:09: Failed to configure 'TestZB1', attempt 1 (Error: Bind 0x0c4314fffea00f98/1 genOnOff from '0x00212effff06cefc/1' failed (waiting for response TIMEOUT)
    at DeconzAdapter.bind (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/adapter/deconz/adapter/deconzAdapter.ts:776:19)
    at Endpoint.bind (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/controller/model/endpoint.ts:551:13)
    at setupAttributes (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/src/lib/modernExtend.ts:54:13)
    at result.configure (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/src/lib/modernExtend.ts:126:13)
    at Object.configure (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/src/index.ts:140:25)
    at Immediate.<anonymous> (/app/lib/extension/configure.ts:72:17))
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-01 19:01:08: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'KitchenZBSpots2' failed: 'Error: Command 0x0c4314fffebb63d5/1 genOnOff.on({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (8))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-01 19:03:07: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'KitchenZBSpots2' failed: 'Error: Command 0x0c4314fffebb63d5/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (9))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-01 23:00:45: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'ReadingLight' failed: 'Error: Command 0xbc33acfffe549777/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (10))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-01 23:00:45: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'Lighttv_1' failed: 'Error: Command 0x5c0272fffe98049e/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (14))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-01 23:00:45: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'Lighttv_2' failed: 'Error: Command 0x588e81fffebb44de/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (13))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-01 23:00:45: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'Lighttv_1' failed: 'Error: Command 0x5c0272fffe98049e/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (12))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-01 23:00:45: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'Lighttv_2' failed: 'Error: Command 0x588e81fffebb44de/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (11))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-01 23:17:01: Publish 'set' 'state' to ' GarageZBSwitch' failed: 'Error: Command 0x0c4314fffebb6572/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (15))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-01 23:19:01: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'KitchenZBSpots2' failed: 'Error: Command 0x0c4314fffebb63d5/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (16))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 05:53:43: Publish 'set' 'state' to ' GarageZBSwitch' failed: 'Error: Command 0x0c4314fffebb6572/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (17))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 05:55:43: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'KitchenZBSpots2' failed: 'Error: Command 0x0c4314fffebb63d5/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (18))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 15:45:47: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'ReadingLight' failed: 'Error: Command 0xbc33acfffe549777/1 genOnOff.on({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (19))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 15:45:47: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'Lighttv_2' failed: 'Error: Command 0x588e81fffebb44de/1 genOnOff.on({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (21))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 15:45:47: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'Lighttv_1' failed: 'Error: Command 0x5c0272fffe98049e/1 genOnOff.on({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (20))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 18:56:20: Publish 'set' 'approach_distance' to 'AqaraFPIDetector' failed: 'Error: Write 0x54ef4410005872f8/1 manuSpecificLumi({"326":{"value":0,"type":32}}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":true,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":4447,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (22))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 19:00:35: Failed to configure 'Aqaramotion_Sensor', attempt 2 (Error: Read 0x54ef4410004e4b63/1 genPowerCfg(["batteryVoltage"], {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":true,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (23))
    at DeconzAdapter.sendZclFrameToEndpoint (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/adapter/deconz/adapter/deconzAdapter.ts:666:23)
    at Request.send (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/controller/helpers/request.ts:79:20)
    at Endpoint.read (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/controller/model/endpoint.ts:466:28)
    at configure (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/src/devices/lumi.ts:1777:13)
    at Configure.onMQTTMessage (/app/lib/extension/configure.ts:55:21)
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 19:01:07: Failed to configure 'AqaraFPIDetector', attempt 1 (Error: Read 0x54ef4410005872f8/1 manuSpecificLumi([268], {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":true,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":4447,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (24))
    at configure (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/src/devices/lumi.ts:1866:13)
    at Configure.onMQTTMessage (/app/lib/extension/configure.ts:55:21)
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 19:02:02: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'diningroom_1' failed: 'Error: Command 0x5c0272fffe98df40/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (26))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 19:02:03: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'diningroom_2' failed: 'Error: Command 0x847127fffe2d2d4d/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (27))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 19:02:06: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'diningroom_3' failed: 'Error: Command 0x847127fffedebae0/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (28))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 19:05:41: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'KitchenZBSpots2' failed: 'Error: Command 0x0c4314fffebb63d5/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (29))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 19:05:51: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'Conservatory_2' failed: 'Error: Command 0x00158d000324a087/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (30))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 19:05:58: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'Conservatory_1' failed: 'Error: Command 0x00158d000324c0ac/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (31))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 19:08:44: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'ReadingLight' failed: 'Error: Command 0xbc33acfffe549777/1 genOnOff.on({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (34))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 19:08:44: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'Lighttv_2' failed: 'Error: Command 0x588e81fffebb44de/1 genOnOff.on({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (33))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 19:08:44: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'Lighttv_1' failed: 'Error: Command 0x5c0272fffe98049e/1 genOnOff.on({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (32))'
Using '/app/data' as data directory
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 19:25:58: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'KitchenZBSpots2' failed: 'Error: Command 0x0c4314fffebb63d5/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received (10))'
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-02 19:28:29: Failed to configure 'TestZB1', attempt 1 (Error: Bind 0x0c4314fffea00f98/1 genOnOff from '0x00212effff06cefc/1' failed (waiting for response TIMEOUT)
    at DeconzAdapter.bind (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/adapter/deconz/adapter/deconzAdapter.ts:776:19)
    at Endpoint.bind (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/controller/model/endpoint.ts:551:13)
    at setupAttributes (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/src/lib/modernExtend.ts:54:13)
    at result.configure (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/src/lib/modernExtend.ts:126:13)
    at Immediate.<anonymous> (/app/lib/extension/configure.ts:72:17))

• 1 month later...

Just want to clarify something here. I ran the Speedtest on my local network with my laptop. Unraid is hosting the container.

1026428399_Screenshot2024-03-03140354.thumb.png.bfc6d7ed2614c6adb7d33356dea0dec4.png

Download = Rate of data from laptop to server (container) ?

Upload = Rate of data from server (container) to laptop ?

So sort of opposite of what the internet / Ookla Speedtest does? If this is the case why not reverse the Download / Upload labels?

Edited by adminmat
  • 1 month later...

Getting this on the silabs

[04:46:31:062449] Info : ENCRYPTION IS DISABLED 
[04:46:31:062452] Info : Starting daemon in normal mode
[04:46:31:062485] *** ASSERT *** : FATAL system call in function 'driver_uart_open' in file /usr/src/cpc-daemon/driver/driver_uart.c at line #323 : No such file or directory
[04:46:32:062637] Info : Daemon exiting with status EXIT_FAILURE
Logger buffer size = 28672, highwater mark = 2215 : 7.73%. Lost logs : 0
2024-04-15 04:46:32 [INFO] CPC ended with exit code 1 (signal 0)...
2024-04-15 04:46:33 [INFO] Starting cpcd...
[04:46:33:158676] Info : [CPCd v4.3.1.0] [Library API v3] [RCP Protocol v4]
[04:46:33:158720] Info : Git commit: 133b29678b3d0bc7578e098d2f46b4d5bcd2ebb4 / branch: 
[04:46:33:158722] Info : Sources hash: ff8300587e7e4ab1def7a89a272c0baef32f9eb3bff9b0ba06b94e655d652367
[04:46:33:158728] WARNING : In function 'main' in file /usr/src/cpc-daemon/main.c at line #186 : Running CPCd as 'root' is not recommended. Proceed at your own risk.
[04:46:33:158742] Info : Reading cli arguments
[04:46:33:158745] Info : /usr/local/bin/cpcd 
[04:46:33:158860] Info : Reading configuration
[04:46:33:158861] Info :   file_path = /usr/local/etc/cpcd.conf
[04:46:33:158862] Info :   instance_name = cpcd_0
[04:46:33:158863] Info :   socket_folder = /dev/shm
[04:46:33:158864] Info :   operation_mode = MODE_NORMAL
[04:46:33:158865] Info :   use_encryption = false
[04:46:33:158866] Info :   binding_key_file = /root/.cpcd/binding.key
[04:46:33:158867] Info :   stdout_tracing = false
[04:46:33:158868] Info :   file_tracing = false
[04:46:33:158869] Info :   lttng_tracing = false
[04:46:33:158870] Info :   enable_frame_trace = false
[04:46:33:158871] Info :   traces_folder = /dev/shm/cpcd-traces
[04:46:33:158872] Info :   bus = UART
[04:46:33:158873] Info :   uart_baudrate = 460800
[04:46:33:158874] Info :   uart_hardflow = true
[04:46:33:158875] Info :   uart_file = /dev/thread
[04:46:33:158876] Info :   fu_recovery_pins_enabled = false
[04:46:33:158877] Info :   fu_connect_to_bootloader = false
[04:46:33:158878] Info :   fu_enter_bootloader = false
[04:46:33:158879] Info :   restart_cpcd = false
[04:46:33:158880] Info :   application_version_validation = false
[04:46:33:158881] Info :   print_secondary_versions_and_exit = false
[04:46:33:158882] Info :   use_noop_keep_alive = false
[04:46:33:158883] Info :   reset_sequence = true
[04:46:33:158883] Info :   stats_interval = 0
[04:46:33:158885] Info :   rlimit_nofile = 2000
[04:46:33:158885] Info : ENCRYPTION IS DISABLED 
[04:46:33:158886] Info : Starting daemon in normal mode
[04:46:33:158891] *** ASSERT *** : FATAL system call in function 'driver_uart_open' in file /usr/src/cpc-daemon/driver/driver_uart.c at line #323 : No such file or directory
[04:46:34:158969] Info : Daemon exiting with status EXIT_FAILURE
Logger buffer size = 28672, highwater mark = 2215 : 7.73%. Lost logs : 0

3 hours ago, Painfreeze said:

Hello,

to reach my ESPHome Dashboard - i would like to add an username and password.

Do you have any advise for me?

Thank you in advanced.

Try the password and user on the dashboard commands possibly.  Not sure if it works passing it in as docker run commands, just never tried it.  https://esphome.io/guides/cli.html?highlight=authentication#dashboard-command