[support] digiblur's Docker Template Repository


86 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With my dive into the Home Automation scene my appetite for additional containers to use on the unRaid server has grown.  All of the templates point to a docker container that I was able to import fro

Thanks, I'll take a look at it.

See my previous post about the UNMS issue

Posted Images

  • 4 weeks later...
Having issues installing unms and getting it working is their a guide? Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk


Nevermind going to switch to unifi and use that. Since, I will be buying another router.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...

@digiblur The UNMS docker is no longer maintained. oznu (the docker maintainer) has announced it on his github.

 

You will not be able to get any release past 0.13.3 (latest at the moment is 0.14.1) FYI. If you are on the 2.x Edgemax branch; I would not upgrade either edgemax or unms if it is working already as there were some changes introduced in the 2.x branch that requires the newer UNMS releases.

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 6:29 AM, MothyTim said:

My UNMS log file has now grown to 4GB!!! How do I stop this? In settings log rotation is set to 50MB!

 

On 5/28/2019 at 9:17 AM, MrMoosieMan said:

I have the same issues and am unable to locate a solution.

 

Same here, my docker size was creeping about 1 % every 2 days. 

 

I just upgraded UNMS to 0.14 and instantly got a notification that Docker size returned to normal. See my previous post. 

 

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...

can someone please screenshot their docker page? i can get this to run in bridge mode (without or without privilege toggled) but it will not connect to devices. Just states in the webgui "waiting for device and eventually times out, although it's discoverable). I had this same issue with unifi controller and set it to host, but if i do that with this docker i get error: 

 

2019/08/30 14:18:40 [emerg] 1954#1954: bind() to 0.0.0.0:80 failed (98: Address already in use)
nginx: [emerg] bind() to 0.0.0.0:80 failed (98: Address already in use)
 

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2019 at 8:35 AM, Trunkz said:

How can I amend the dockerfile this UNMS container installs? It stills links to 0.13.3 and we are already on 1.0.0-beta / 0.14-rc

 

On 8/14/2019 at 12:02 PM, MothyTim said:

Ok so I updated yesterday and in 24 hrs docker image has grown 10% from 67% to 77%! So still a problem for me! :(

Sadly, I had to end up dumping my appdata folder and starting fresh with the nico640 docker. 

 

Worked fine for a few days, then log size and update issues persisted. 

Link to post
On 9/11/2019 at 2:28 AM, rmeaux said:

 

Sadly, I had to end up dumping my appdata folder and starting fresh with the nico640 docker. 

 

Worked fine for a few days, then log size and update issues persisted. 

Hi, no longer seems to be an issue for me! I think my docker was growing because I couldn't connect any devices! Maybe it didn't like sitting there with nothing connected? I had another go at getting Letsencrypt reverse proxy to work and was finally successfull, since then the docker hasn't been growing!

 

Cheers,

Tim

Link to post
  • 3 months later...

Hi

I updated homeassistant from 0.103.2 to 0.103.5 last week but today, the update is again available.

How to update homassistant definitely?

Another question, is it possible to configure let's encrypt with your hassio_supervisor container to acces remotely ?

 

Thanks

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

This still working ok for everyone?  I tried logging in for the 1st time in a while and there were some postgres errors in the logs.  I backed up the config folder and did a fresh install, but now it's not creating the postgres conf file which is preventing postgres from starting...

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 6:23 PM, devros said:

This still working ok for everyone?  I tried logging in for the 1st time in a while and there were some postgres errors in the logs.  I backed up the config folder and did a fresh install, but now it's not creating the postgres conf file which is preventing postgres from starting...

No issues for me.  Been using this for a few years now.

Link to post

Hello, I had the hassio_supervisor docker working yesterday and it seems that they did an update to the docker container and now it will not start. I have tried the small fix with adding the letter in the description to have it repull the container but still do not stay started. These are the lines from the log:

[32m20-02-05 10:37:42 INFO (MainThread) [__main__] Initialize Hass.io setup[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:42 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [hassio.docker.supervisor] Attach to Supervisor homeassistant/amd64-hassio-supervisor with version 195[0m

[32m20-02-05 10:37:42 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [hassio.docker.supervisor] Connect Supervisor to Hass.io Network[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:42 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [hassio.docker.interface] Cleanup images: [][0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:43 INFO (MainThread) [__main__] Setup HassIO[0m
[33m20-02-05 10:37:43 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.dbus.systemd] No systemd support on the host. Host control has been disabled.[0m

[33m20-02-05 10:37:43 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.dbus.hostname] No hostname support on the host. Hostname functions have been disabled.[0m

[33m20-02-05 10:37:43 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.dbus.rauc] Host has no rauc support. OTA updates have been disabled.[0m

[33m20-02-05 10:37:43 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.dbus.nmi_dns] No DnsManager support on the host. Local DNS functions have been disabled.[0m

[32m20-02-05 10:37:43 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.host.apparmor] Load AppArmor Profiles: set()[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:43 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.host.apparmor] AppArmor is not enabled on host[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:43 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [hassio.docker.interface] Attach to homeassistant/amd64-hassio-dns with version 1[0m

[32m20-02-05 10:37:43 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.misc.forwarder] Start DNS port forwarding to 172.30.32.3[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:43 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [hassio.docker.interface] Restart homeassistant/amd64-hassio-dns[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [hassio.docker.interface] Attach to homeassistant/intel-nuc-homeassistant with version 0.104.3[0m

[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.store.git] Load add-on /data/addons/core repository[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.store.git] Load add-on /data/addons/git/a0d7b954 repository[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.store] Load add-ons from store: 62 all - 62 new - 0 remove[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.addons] Found 0 installed add-ons[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.updater] Fetch update data from https://version.home-assistant.io/stable.json[0m

[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.snapshots] Found 0 snapshot files[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.discovery] Load 0 messages[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.ingress] Load 0 ingress session[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.secrets] Load Home Assistant secrets: 1[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [__main__] Run Hass.io[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.api] Start API on 172.30.32.2[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.supervisor] Update Supervisor to version 198[0m

[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (SyncWorker_6) [hassio.docker.interface] Update image homeassistant/amd64-hassio-supervisor:195 to homeassistant/amd64-hassio-supervisor:198[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (SyncWorker_6) [hassio.docker.interface] Pull image homeassistant/amd64-hassio-supervisor tag 198.[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:49 INFO (SyncWorker_6) [hassio.docker.interface] Tag image homeassistant/amd64-hassio-supervisor with version 198 as latest[0m

[32m20-02-05 10:37:49 INFO (SyncWorker_6) [hassio.docker.interface] Stop hassio_supervisor application[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:49 INFO (MainThread) [__main__] Stopping Hass.io[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:49 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.api] Stop API on 172.30.32.2[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:49 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.misc.forwarder] Stop DNS forwarding[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:49 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.core] Hass.io is down[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:49 INFO (MainThread) [__main__] Close Hass.io[0m

Let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks!

Link to post
14 hours ago, muslimsteel said:

Hello, I had the hassio_supervisor docker working yesterday and it seems that they did an update to the docker container and now it will not start. I have tried the small fix with adding the letter in the description to have it repull the container but still do not stay started. These are the lines from the log:


[32m20-02-05 10:37:42 INFO (MainThread) [__main__] Initialize Hass.io setup[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:42 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [hassio.docker.supervisor] Attach to Supervisor homeassistant/amd64-hassio-supervisor with version 195[0m

[32m20-02-05 10:37:42 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [hassio.docker.supervisor] Connect Supervisor to Hass.io Network[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:42 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [hassio.docker.interface] Cleanup images: [][0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:43 INFO (MainThread) [__main__] Setup HassIO[0m
[33m20-02-05 10:37:43 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.dbus.systemd] No systemd support on the host. Host control has been disabled.[0m

[33m20-02-05 10:37:43 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.dbus.hostname] No hostname support on the host. Hostname functions have been disabled.[0m

[33m20-02-05 10:37:43 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.dbus.rauc] Host has no rauc support. OTA updates have been disabled.[0m

[33m20-02-05 10:37:43 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.dbus.nmi_dns] No DnsManager support on the host. Local DNS functions have been disabled.[0m

[32m20-02-05 10:37:43 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.host.apparmor] Load AppArmor Profiles: set()[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:43 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.host.apparmor] AppArmor is not enabled on host[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:43 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [hassio.docker.interface] Attach to homeassistant/amd64-hassio-dns with version 1[0m

[32m20-02-05 10:37:43 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.misc.forwarder] Start DNS port forwarding to 172.30.32.3[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:43 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [hassio.docker.interface] Restart homeassistant/amd64-hassio-dns[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [hassio.docker.interface] Attach to homeassistant/intel-nuc-homeassistant with version 0.104.3[0m

[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.store.git] Load add-on /data/addons/core repository[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.store.git] Load add-on /data/addons/git/a0d7b954 repository[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.store] Load add-ons from store: 62 all - 62 new - 0 remove[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.addons] Found 0 installed add-ons[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.updater] Fetch update data from https://version.home-assistant.io/stable.json[0m

[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.snapshots] Found 0 snapshot files[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.discovery] Load 0 messages[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.ingress] Load 0 ingress session[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.secrets] Load Home Assistant secrets: 1[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [__main__] Run Hass.io[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.api] Start API on 172.30.32.2[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.supervisor] Update Supervisor to version 198[0m

[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (SyncWorker_6) [hassio.docker.interface] Update image homeassistant/amd64-hassio-supervisor:195 to homeassistant/amd64-hassio-supervisor:198[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:44 INFO (SyncWorker_6) [hassio.docker.interface] Pull image homeassistant/amd64-hassio-supervisor tag 198.[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:49 INFO (SyncWorker_6) [hassio.docker.interface] Tag image homeassistant/amd64-hassio-supervisor with version 198 as latest[0m

[32m20-02-05 10:37:49 INFO (SyncWorker_6) [hassio.docker.interface] Stop hassio_supervisor application[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:49 INFO (MainThread) [__main__] Stopping Hass.io[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:49 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.api] Stop API on 172.30.32.2[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:49 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.misc.forwarder] Stop DNS forwarding[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:49 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.core] Hass.io is down[0m
[32m20-02-05 10:37:49 INFO (MainThread) [__main__] Close Hass.io[0m

Let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks!

I have the same problem... I have to remove all the containers created by the supervisor and recreate the hassio_supervisor container, but it happend on all hassio_supervisor updates...

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.