[SUPPORT] Appdaemon & HADashboard - CorneliousJD Repo

32 posts in this topic Last Reply

Ok, template has been updated, but CA will need to re-scan it to reimport it, it will take a few hours.

I've updated the top post here for newcomers to see some much-needed info on how to get this to run.

Here's what the template should look like now. Note that the end Dashboard URL is a hidden variable and shown under "More Settings". Most people shouldn't need to change this. 

image.thumb.png.89e7fcf146a9ae006b49b30c4b4cf2af.png

Edited by CorneliousJD
10 hours ago, CorneliousJD said:

Ok, template has been updated, but CA will need to re-scan it to reimport it, it will take a few hours.

I've updated the top post here for newcomers to see some much-needed info on how to get this to run.

Here's what the template should look like now. Note that the end Dashboard URL is a hidden variable and shown under "More Settings". Most people shouldn't need to change this. 

image.thumb.png.89e7fcf146a9ae006b49b30c4b4cf2af.png

Thanks so much. I will test it as soon as I can access my UnRaid machine again (due to lockdown).

Cheers!

• 5 months later...

Hi.

I'm getting error's in appdaemon

2020-10-13 18:51:53.547092 WARNING HASS: Disconnected from Home Assistant, retrying in 5 seconds

Any idea why? I have template configured as in last post. My hass install is on host network, meybe that's the issue?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2020 at 2:09 AM, INTEL said:

Hi.

I'm getting error's in appdaemon

2020-10-13 18:51:53.547092 WARNING HASS: Disconnected from Home Assistant, retrying in 5 seconds

Any idea why? I have template configured as in last post. My hass install is on host network, meybe that's the issue?

Not sure if you figured this out, but I had the same issue.  After doing some searching, I found someone on the Home Assistant Community that said they needed to change to their FQDN and that worked for them.  They were using a duckdns for their reverse proxy, and I have my own domain.  But entering my FQDN fixed this for me.

• 5 months later...
17 minutes ago, Jokerigno said:

Hi,

It is possible to use a secret.yaml that is not in container folder (but is in HA folder?)

I don't beleive so, this container would have no way of communicating with that file.