Cannot Access Dashboard or Shutdown My Server

I am currently running unRAID version 6.4.0 and my server has been up for only 9 days since my last reboot.  I cannot access any of my dockers, my Dashbord, and when I hit either Shutdown or Restart on the Main page, the server doesn't respond.  I can still access most of my other tabs (Main, Settings, Plugins, VMs, Stats, and Tools), but I cannot access the Dashboard, Docker, or Apps tabs.

I don't want to have to do a hard shutdown, but I need to take the server offline for some hardware maintenance, but as neither the Shutdown or Reboot buttons on the Main page are working, I'm not sure how to safely shut down the system. 

Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

Use the command line command "poweroff" to do a clean shutdown. You might also want to type "diagnostics" on the command line BEFORE you shutdown to create a diagnostics .zip file on your flash drive. You might to investigate the logs or post the complete zip here to find the cause of your issue.

Strike, thanks for the suggestions.  I signed into the system via ssh and tried running the "poweroff" command, but it didn't do anything.  I have attached a copy of the diagnostics file as you recommend, hopefully someone can take a look at that and give me some insight into what is going on, as I have no idea what most of the stuff in there means.

Thanks for your suggestions.  

epcot-diagnostics-20180608-1947.zip