[Solved] Out of disk space?

It's attempting to copy it to Disk4.

I believe that's where the file was originally, and I'm overwriting with a larger file, so even though there's not enough room it's still trying to put it there. I'll use Unbalance to move the whole directory to a different disk.

And... that fixed the problem...

Edited by FreeMan
10 hours ago, FreeMan said:

It's attempting to copy it to Disk4.

I believe that's where the file was originally, and I'm overwriting with a larger file, so even though there's not enough room it's still trying to put it there. I'll use Unbalance to move the whole directory to a different disk.

And... that fixed the problem...

It is worth emphasising the point that if a file already exists then it as ‘existing’ file rather than a ‘new’ file so unRAID attempts to use the same disk as the existing file (by-passing other settings that might suggest a different disk).

I am pretty sure this was because of your split level. You only allow to split at the top level and your disks are very full. Why not set split level to auto and see if that helps?
Because I'd prefer to keep all the Metadata files for a movie on the same disk as the movie itself.

Sent from Tapatalk