Can't access Web UI

Hey all,

So I've got a problem where I'm unable to access any WebUI (Uniraid or Dockers) on my system. Files I use through Uniraid are still working fine but I'm unable to access any UI.

Any clue what I can do to troubleshoot this and find out what's going on?

S.

I've tried the IP but I've not tried the server name. I've used a network watcher to see if the device is still connected to the same IP it always has been and it is still on the same number.

It did used to work, no changes were made to the server or network.

I was going to update my unRAID when I noticed I wasn't able to get to the WebUI

How is the IP assigned? Are you sure some other device on your network hasn't taken the IP?

Do you have a monitor and keyboard attached?

See the "Need Help?" topic pinned near the top of this same subforum for how you can get Diagnostics from the command line, and post them.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

So I kinda forgot about this issue for a while, went back yesterday to check if the WebUI was working and to my surprise - it was. Yesterday it was working fine with no issue and now suddenly, i've gone back and once again - it's now timing out and not working.

Any help would be appreciated. Not sure if providing a diagnostics would prove useful?

• 1 month later...

Nothing obvious except full cache drive. Have you tried booting in GUI mode?

The version you're on is pretty old now and not really supported by plugin authors anymore. If you want to try the latest version to see if it will fix anything:

1. Shut down
  2. Put your flash in your PC and make a backup
  3. Prepare flash as a new install with the latest stable
  4. Copy config folder from your backup to the new install
  5. Boot up