Transparent huge pages and Docker networks

Greetings!

I'm nearing the end of my trial period and am just about ready to get a license for unRaid. It looks like a great solution for the Docker-based mix of data storage and services that I have built over the years. There are a couple of questions that I have not found an answer to, however, if someone could put my mind to ease.

1. Some of my containers are complaining about Transparent Huge Pages. Would it be safe to disable this feature, or does some of unRaid functionality depend on it? I am also using some apps, most notably Community Applications, Unassigned Devices, SSD Trim and Docker Autostart Manager.

2. It seems Docker is (possibly) removing the support of container linking in favor of networks some time in the future. There already seems to be an option to preserve custom made networks in Docker settings and I've found some instructions to create networks through the command line interface, but are the any plans for more sophisticated and long-term support for managing Docker networks, possibly through the UI?

Thanks to anyone who can help out!

Edited by sam19