[SOLVED] Slow W10 VM upload speeds

My broadband was upgraded today to 200/200 from my paltry 18/1. 

I get my purchased speed when I connect the router directly to unRAID (checked by opening up the firefox browser and using speedtest.net), but not in my W10 VMs e.g. I get 200/140-150 in my VMs, so the download speed is fine but the upload is losing around 25-30%.

Any ideas what I can do to fix?  I'm hoping some of the resident networking experts like @bonienl @ken-ji can explain what I need to do.  I'm also hoping the problem is limited to just Windows 10 and isn't affecting my pfsense VM which normally controls my network (W10 VM upload speed loss also evident when I have my WAN connected to my pfSense VM and everything else running through it)

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Diags attached where I had the router connected directly to unRAID and only 1 W10 VM (no pfsense, dockers etc) running. 

highlander-diagnostics-20180612-1643.zip

Edited by DZMM
1 hour ago, johnnie.black said:

I also have 200Mbps upload and have no issue getting that on my Windows 10 VM, using a bridged NIC with all network settings at defaults.

Anything jump out as wrong in my settings?  I had the VM on br0 for the test and not a VLAN (pfsense VM wasn't even fired up) with my WAN going straight into my unRAID nic to try and eliminate problems.

1594275793_FireShotCapture118-Highlander_NetworkSettings_-https___1d087a25aac48109ee9a15217a.thumb.png.2fdab0963913085001b1c9002247482b.png

Well that was a waste of half a day.  Turns out that speedtest.net sucks on Chrome.  After trying so many things to investigate, I eventually tried other browsers.  FF faired a bit better than Chrome, whereas with Edge I got my full 200Mbps.

For comparison I tried another speedtest.  I eventually found https://www.nperf.com where the results were all broadly the same, with Chrome coming out slightly on top with consistently 185Mbps+ each time.

In the past I've always trusted speedtest.net - learnt my lesson now.