Access lost again!

I have 3 headless microservers running 6.5.2 ... One of these is losing network access on a regular basis which i now need to address. I do have access to command line but have no idea of how i can check or attempt to fix this. Anyone able to give me heads up on commands needed to investigate. Is it possible to atrach a monitor and access the gui from command line similar to when it boots up or not?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, superloopy1 said:

Is it possible to atrach a monitor and access the gui from command line similar to when it boots up or not?

Just choose GUI mode at the initial boot prompt.

After you lose network access and before you reboot.  Run Tools - Diagnostics from the local UI, then post the file here afterwards.

Thanks but i meant is it possible to get into the gui from command line on an attached monitor when netrlwork access has been lost. I run the server headless but have atrached a monitor which just gives me cmd access. Possible to get into gui from there or at least rin some commands to try and see whats going on. If not then i assume i can at least run a clean powerdown (how?) from command line. I xant rin tools, diagnostics as i have no gui access ...

Just choose GUI mode at the initial boot prompt.

After you lose network access and before you reboot.  Run Tools - Diagnostics from the local UI, then post the file here afterwards.

As long as you have a monitor attached when you start unRAID in normal mode then there should be a console login prompt on the monitor.   As long as the system has not actually crashed/frozen you can log in at that point and use the command line.   If you have selected the GUI boot option then the monitor will be displaying the normal unRAID GUI rather than a login prompt which you might find easier (you can start a terminal session from that point as well)..

As long as you have a monitor attached when you start unRAID in normal mode then there should be a console login prompt on the monitor.   As long as the system has not actually crashed/frozen you can log in at that point and use the command line.   If you have selected the GUI boot option then the monitor will be displaying the normal unRAID GUI rather than a login prompt which you might find easier (you can start a terminal session from that point as well)..
Thanks for that. So theres no way to start the gui from command line?