went back to 1 cache drive - now getting BTRFS extents and relocating block group

I'm running 6.5.1

One of my cache drives died and I don't have a spare right now.  Therefore I stopped the array, set the cache device count back to 1 and then started the array.  Everything looks good with 1 cache drive and my files are intact on the cache drive.  Everything seems to be running good, except my syslog is filling up with the following entries (sdm is my cache drive):

Jun 17 11:41:59 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device sdm1): found 4 extents
Jun 17 11:42:00 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device sdm1): relocating block group 6366538235904 flags data

Here is what I have done so far:

-ran Balance, found no issues

-ran scrub, zero errors

-in Maintenance Mode, ran BTRFS filecheck - zero errors

-Ran FixCommonErrors, all good there - no warnings found

-Ran both Short and Extended SMART tests on the cache drive - no errors and SMART error log is empty

-I have backed up the contents of my cache drive, which is less than 50gb fo stuff.

When searching, the only good hit I got was for Resolving Extent Backrefs - https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Resolving_Extent_Backrefs

That says to do a "Perform a lookup in the EXTENT_TREE for:", and lists several other things to do.  I'm new to BTRFS and I do not know how to perform a lookup.

Isn't there a script or cool button I can just click on to resolve this issue?

Just curious, what happens if I didn't see these log entries and did nothing?  Will it harm anything?

2 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Jun 17 11:41:59 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device sdm1): found 4 extents
Jun 17 11:42:00 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device sdm1): relocating block group 6366538235904 flags data

These are normal, a balance is running to convert the pool to single profile.