Windows 10 passthrough Nvidia 750

Hi,

Good day! Im trying to passthrough a GTX 750. This is my setup:

ASRock - EP2C602-4L/D16

Dual Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2670 0 @ 2.60GHz

44 GB RAM

GTX 750

The GTX 750 is installed in the 4th PCI-e slot. Because I have 2x LSI cards & a 10gbe card. Since my GTX 750 is not a single slot card, I had to put it at the bottom.

I tried all the tutorials by Spaceinvader One. I extracted my own dump for the gpu, downloaded and edited the bios for techpowerup to no success. I also did this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM7ntkiUoPk 

Any other things I can do to make this work?

@1812my bad everything is working. Its just that when i switched from VNC to the GPU, the OS changed the IP from static to dynamic. Thats why I cant ping it. Currently Im having problems with the resolution. I cant change it to anything, its grayed out to 640x480. I dont have a monitor plugged in though. Is it required?

30 minutes ago, karlpox said:

@1812my bad everything is working. Its just that when i switched from VNC to the GPU, the OS changed the IP from static to dynamic. Thats why I cant ping it. Currently Im having problems with the resolution. I cant change it to anything, its grayed out to 640x480. I dont have a monitor plugged in though. Is it required?

uh, first you talk about no signal, now can't ping with a different ip.... and you're not clear about if you are stuck at 640 using VNC and a monitor or no monitor? You need to clarify how the vm is setup (gpu, vnc, etc) how you are accessing it, and your specific problem (which now appears to be resolution.)