Array does not spin down after upgrade from 6.4.1

Gents,

My array doesn't spin down as expected after 15 minutes if I upgrade from 6.4.1, I had this problem previously so I reverted back to 6.4.1, tonight I attempted to once again upgrade to new release 6.5.3 and the same problem occurs.

As far as I can see no one is accessing the shares, no activity on the disks, no VMs, only 1 active docker MariaDB which is not being used either. If I spin down the array manually the disks dont spin up again and stay powered down.

Any suggestions or advice in where to start troubleshooting this?

I have copied the info from the log section

Thanks in advance

log.txt

Edited by majorspawn
1 hour ago, Frank1940 said:

Go to   Settings   >>>   Disk Settings   and tell  us what the value for the   "Tunable (poll_attributes):" is set to.  I seem to recall that this parameter also controls how often the disks are polled to determine their status.  

Hi Frank, its set to 1800

9 hours ago, Frank1940 said:

Go to   Settings   >>>   Disk Settings   and tell  us what the value for the   "Tunable (poll_attributes):" is set to.  I seem tecall that this parameter also controls how often the disks are polled to determine their status.  

6 hours ago, Frank1940 said:

Try setting it to 60  (that would be 60 seconds between polls).  As I recall, that will update the Spun-up/Spun-down icon every sixty seconds rather than every thirty minutes.  (Don't do this if you have a slow CPU or have any processes running that need a lot of real time responsiveness. ) 

I'll try 900 which is 15 minutes?, 30 mins poll might be the issue with icons only..