Random Crash/Network Failure..

I have a random crash thing happening.. the box seems to just looses all network connectivity.. and requires a hard reset to restore. (It does not restart by itself..)

I am running the box header-less so am unable to see what is on screen or if the box is totally siezed..  because the crash is fairly random (currently anywhere from 1 to 6 days) I am unable to leave it setup with a screen at its current location.

I have had the FCP Troubleshooting Mode running for the last crash and have attached  FCP log tail and diagnostics.. 

any advice on where to start troubleshooting this would be appreciated..

Logs.7z

15 minutes ago, Parax said:

another report of the same issue 

Not to try and dismiss your issue, but random crashes etc are rarely the identical problem from one user to another, and are usually indicative of a hardware or power issue somewhere along the line.

1 hour ago, Squid said:

random crashes etc are rarely the identical problem from one user to another, and are usually indicative of a hardware or power issue somewhere along the line.

Yet this network failure issue that just looks like a crash, is happening to multiple people.. 

20 odd years working in IT have taught me to highlight the pattern amongst the noise..  and there is a pattern here...

Edited by Parax