dell poweredge r610 lan controller passtrough

HEllo,
i have an problem, when i try to passtrough 1 port of the 4 ports in my dell r610 server it alway does them all or none.

can someone point oit what gome wrong 

i used the sticky guide from the forum to pass it trough.

My code 

append  pcie_acs_override=downstream,multifunction iommu=pt vfio-pci.ids=14e4:1639 initrd=/bzroot,/bzroot-gui
  IOMMU group 14:    [14e4:1639] 01:00.0 Ethernet controller: BCM5709 Gigabit Ethernet
  IOMMU group 15:    [14e4:1639] 01:00.1 Ethernet controller: BCM5709 Gigabit Ethernet
  IOMMU group 16:    [14e4:1639] 02:00.0 Ethernet controller: BCM5709 Gigabit Ethernet
  IOMMU group 16:    [14e4:1639] 02:00.1 Ethernet controller: BCM5709 Gigabit Ethernet
what i want to acomplish is that nic eth0 1:00.0 is left alone because that is the port that is staticly configured so it can be coneected to from outside for the web interface.

nic eth1 1:00.1 need to be passed trough to vms (sophos/pfsence) 

nic eth2 02:00.0 and eth3 02:00.1 where a failover bond/bridge br2 for the other vms and docker to use for internet connection.

kind regards 
Michel

Edited by sojab0on

there is an firewall between port 1 and the main line and it is on a separate port number not the base port, also the main root account has an randomly gened password and i have a separate admin acount with an spearate password.

so that is coverd.

i now want some help in only exposing 1 of the 4 ports/card all same vendor/pci ids so i can build up an stronger firewall on witch i can regon/ip blcok and manage anti virus 

there is an firewall between the server and the outside line, and the reason i want to use 1 port is so i can get the oust die line trough an more powerfull firewall before the unraid server get an outside link.

if i passtrough all the ports to the vm i can setup 1 port with the outside line settings then al the other ports can get connected to the lan in the firewall that will also be the new dhcp server.

But i hoped that i could only passtrough 1 or 2 ports, so i could setup the unraid to a staticip from the firewall and setup the firewall rule so it can only accept connections incomming from dedicated ips to the unraid servers web interface.

But i think that aint gonna happen.