Forum signature wrong, with old info

I have my signature set up as this picture shows:

sw5ry3n.png

But today when I posted in a thread, I noticed that my signature looked like this (Notice that the unRAID version is wrong, as is the Parity disk and array disks info):

SrRfOwn.png

Where does the old forum signature get pulled from?

This is what I have in my profile now, although the forum shows the much older info:

Mobo: MSI - Z87-GD65 GAMING (MS-7845) | CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz | Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz (2x8GB) | Case: BitFenix Shinobi Miditower | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 730W PSU
Parity: Western Digital Red 4TB
Array: Western Digital Red 4TB (x2) | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 3TB | Seagate IronWolf 4TB (x2)
Cache: Western Digital Gold 1TB
Flash: SanDisk USB 3.0 Ultra Fit 16GB
unRAID Plus 6.5.3

• 2 weeks later...

^^^  this

And and as additional note, since signatures are disabled by default, and cannot apparently be enabled LT by default, I submit that it's rather pointless to even have a signature.  Unless of course that you need bragging rights and/or want to point people to links in your sig that 99% of the users will not see without having to walk them through how to enable sig display in the first place.