Docker container got deleted on rename

It appears unRAID 6.5.3 ate my Krusader container (which I used yesterday without issue) when I tried renaming it from "binhex-krusader" to "Krusader-binhex" (note the capital K).  When the Dockers window reloaded after the rename, the container was gone.

I checked installed "Installed Apps" on the "Apps" page and it wasn't listed there either, but it did show up on "Previously Installed Applications".

It's not a big loss - this container is easy to install and there's not much customization I do with it, but I thought I'd mention it in case it's a general issue that needs to be addressed.

I had a similar issue but it was with a previous version (6.5.?), renamed plex to Plex, znc to ZNC, tautilli to Tautilli, iirc they all seemed to break, losing the WebUI options. In the end I had to delete the items from the docker list and re-add them and point them back at their app data they worked fine again at that point.

Renaming a docker from "binhex-delugevpn" to "DelugeVPN" was fine, it only had problem when the only difference was a case change.

I'd just assumed it was my own incompetence, so didn't report it!

6.5.2 and probably earlier had a problem with renaming containers. Fixed in 6.5.3. But the problem would also manifest itself where the app would disappear and would not be present in previous apps. Hence why I asked if there was any other change to the template that may have resulted in an orphaned image

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Definitely on 6.5.3 'cause I just updated 2 days before (I think from 6.5.1).

I saw another post about 6.5.2 having some issue with losing container settings and the container needing to be re-installed, but I figured the container disappearing altogether was a different issue...

I'm still not sure sure how containers so was slightly surprised when the re-installed one came up with my previous history, but I suppose that makes sense if the "deleted" container only deleted the image, not the settings OR it really wasn't deleted (just hidden or lost from the GUI somehow).