DelugeVPN connection refused

I have installed binhex delugevpn on my reinstalled unraid server.

I used the youtube video of spaceinvader one which was very helpfull.

I think i have all the settings right but when I want to open the webUI my browser says error connection refused.

When I turn of the VPN section everything is working. Can somebody help me?

Below is my docker configuration.

image.thumb.png.ff2457861d11b98963a057aad4e8d6e0.pngimage.png.00d8078ceb8ecf2ee4a8fc20bdcfc2a7.png

2 hours ago, Wouter said:

when I want to open the webUI my browser says error connection refused.

When I turn of the VPN section everything is working.

1st, this is the general support section, there is a thread for this specific docker that discusses this.

If you left click on any of the docker icons in the dashboard, there is a link for specific support at the bottom of the list of options.

2nd, this symptom is an indication of VPN connection failure, typically a password or a file not put in the right place. If that info isn't enough to solve it on your own, troubleshooting instructions including what specifically to post in the support thread to get the issue figured out is in that support thread.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, sombersalt said:

Having the same problem after months of successful use. When I try to go to the WebUI I get this==> image.png.d8e30bf618ba40849bcf55db9f55b8e7.png

Running the Windows diagnostics returns this ==> image.png.7e932cde2bbccef245aadbd17e49fae8.png

If I change port 8112 to 8113 I get the same thing.image.thumb.png.14a8f8c682ed318a92c801bd86cd5064.png

Many thanks in advance to anyone who has a solution.

As @jonathanm mentioned in the post above yours, this a general unRAID support forum.  For specific help on DelugeVPN issues, see the associated support thread.  This issue is discussed there related to the most recent release.  I, and others, had this same problem and the docker author provides some solutions to resolve this issue.  it worked for me.  Most likely you have a VPN endpoint specified that no longer supports port forwarding.