Reset KVM Completely

I've been having a lot of issues with my VM's lately. I just don't get it. I can't get a W10 install to run.  It typically hangs on the TianoCore splash. It uses 100% CPU and nothing happens. I tried OpenELEC and it hung up and did the same thing. I've been using my Nvidia GT710 because the VNC window won't connect to a VM using VNC. VNC quit a while back and hasn't worked on any VM since that day.

I always seemed to have trouble with VM's being stable because I'd randomly get one that would not re-start once it was shut down.  This was usually taking months before a VM would give issues. But, in the last few weeks it started getting worse and now nothing VM related will work. 

The various logs all look fine, I scanned the flash, balanced and scrubbed my cache array and scrubbed the libvert image but there was nothing questionable and nothing improved.

Is it possible to delete all of the VM stuff and completely start over without affecting the array setup or the Docker images? Get rid of all VM images and settings and previously stored stuff and start from scratch?  I tried disabling VM's and then deleted the libvert.img file. When I re-enabled VM's I then had 5 images that had existed maybe 2 years ago. So, I did it again and then rebooted the server before re-enabling it and the same thing happened. Where the hell did unRAID get this data because I can't find a spot on the flash or drives were it was stored? I thought that was only kept in the libvert.img file? Also, if unRAID kept a backup somewhere, why would unRAID pull in those old images instead of the latest ones?

If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears. Could there be something messed up with the BRTFS SSD array that doesn't show-up using scrub?