[SOLD] IBM M1015 - Flashed to IT Mode

I have a spare IBM M1015 which has been flashed to IT mode which also comes with 2 x short (approx 50cms) mini SAS to right angled mini SAS Cables, 1 x long (approx 1m) mini SAS to mini SAS Cable, and 1 mini SAS to SATA cable. Also as a bonus comes with the optional raid key (although not relevant after being flashed to IT mode, but you might be able to sell the key and recoup some of your money?) and a right angled PCI-e adapter. Both a short and long length bracket is included.

I was going to install 2 x M1015 in my unraid server, but decided to go with 1 M1015 and a SAS expander. This item was recently purchased from eBay and the listing said this item was 'NEW OLD STOCK' so will presume it is brand new although remember I had to remove it from its packaging to flash the firmware ?

Looking for £40 including delivery and payment can be made via PayPal.

Item is located in the UK, so I would prefer to send to a UK address (or can be collected from the Spalding area).

Edited by apefray
Changed Title